Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

7.06.2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday. This is where we tell all the things that, of course, we never would have done last week. Here is what MckMama, the creator of Not Me! Monday says, " Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!"

I did not spend the majority of last week at work surfing blogs and "meeting" new people. When at work, I work. When there is no work to be done, I find work to be done. I would never waste entire days reading about other people's lives.

There is no way that I let my child watch a movie and eat a hamburger and pringles for dinner. In the living room. On the couch. While I went and showered and laid down. I do not let my child watch that much tv. And I always prepare her a well balanced dinner that we sit down at the table together and eat.

I am not sunburned to high heavens. I am not so fair skinned that even with SPF 50 sunscreen on that I got sunburned so badly that I am still today wearing my swimsuit, instead of a true bra, under my clothes. And all this after not spending only 3 hours out in the sun.

I was not so bored yesterday that I agreed to watch a movie with my boyfriend only to find out that the movie he chose was Role Models. Which I did not laugh through the entire movie.

And, of course, my obligatory laundry disclaimer, I did not allow the laundry to accumulate once again this weekend. I, of course, took care of it on Friday when I was off for the 3 day weekend. I would never let the laundry go because I do it every day. I always make sure that all of the laundry is always clean for my family. (Those are definitely not links to the fact that I DO NOT let my laundry pile up EVERY WEEK!!!)


And if you believe that I didn't do the things above that I say I didn't do....then stick around. This should be interesting. But, if you know that I could just be participating in NMM, then head on over to MckMama's site and check out the things my friends are totally not doing. :-)

8 comments:

Drahdrah said...

Hope the sunburn is getting better and that it was well worth the fun you had over the week-end. Thanks for all your support, and good luck with that laundry !!! *HUGZ*

Mama4Real said...

Dang gina! That is some fair skin! I guess I'm blessed ;) We are outside for at least 2 hours almost every day, and I have only mildly burned once b/c I didn't get good coverage w/ the sunscreen.

I am NOT going to go steal the fudge double stuffed oreos out of Ironman's lunchable... it's only 9:45 am. I DO NOT need chocolate...

Sandy said...

Love your blog! Especially your beautiful header. I am SO GLAD to hear about other parents letting their kids eat in front of the tv. My son is only 5 months old, but I think eventually that's going to happen often.

Debbie said...

I get the feeling a lot of people spend a fair amount of time at work reading blogs! How funny.

iamthatmommy said...

I do the same thing at work -- NOT read blogs, that is. I mean, I am super busy all the time. Right?

Leah said...

I like your "obligatory laundry disclaimer" Seems that laundry is always on everyone's not me list!

Anita said...

Hey, I found your blog through MckMama's... what a great "not me" post! It's so fun to browse through them and get a few chuckles of all the things we "dont do".
I also was going to ask for a bit of help. (this should take less than a minute) I entered my son in a Crazy Haired Baby photo shoot contest. He is in the top 9.. and it's just down to who gets the most votes.
If you could click on this link: http://lucylimestudios.com/2009/07/crazy-haired-kids-casting-call-shannon-stevenson-lucy-lime/
Select baby #6
Click Vote
Thanks for your help! Have a great day!

Sophia's Mom said...

OMG! You and I did NOT do almost the same things last week! except for the Role Models movie, which I would have NOT picked out myself because I don't like movies that don't require a lot of thinking.

Maybe I took it too far, maybe I didn't.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you will stop by again. I know I will stopping by yours.

p.s. the spiteful chef makes me want to eat my computer.