Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

7.13.2009

Not ME! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not have such a bad sunburn that I had to wear my swimsuit until Wednesday instead of a regular bra. I am not so fair skinned that I burn that badly even with SPF 50 sunscreen. And when I started to peel, I did not make my daughter scrub my back for me in the shower so that she could scratch it for me and get all the nasty peely skin off of me.

I did not walk out of the house and have to go back in numerous times this week because I forgot my car key. I am not that scatter brained. I would not pick up the car key only to set it down and then frantically look for it when I couldn't find it. And I definitely would NOT have found it in the bathroom at least one of those times.

I did not get so extremely mad at my boyfriend on Wednesday for not calling his sister to come over and bring her nephew to play with Lorelli so that she could cut the watermelon that I purchased on Saturday that I did not talk to him for two days. That is silly. I would never let my hormones affect my attitude so much that I would refuse to carry on casual conversation with the man I love.

I did not start counting my caloric intake on the day that I had 1453 calories for breakfast. I did not freak out at this number. I did not then proceed to tweet about it or email a friend about it. I would definitely keep that information to myself.

I did not discover that my arms are starting to get a bit of definition from my workouts and make my boyfriend feel my little muscle. And if I had done that I would not have emailed a friend about it. Nor would I have tweeted about it. I would not share silly news like that with the world. :รพ

I did not get another sunburn this past Saturday on top of last week's sunburn after putting double the sunscreen on that I had on last week. I did not, this time, sunburn the top of my legs and my whole back, thus making it incredibly difficult to sleep comfortably lately.

And lastly, I did not start the countdown to my birthday over a week ago. Today is most definitely not my birthday. And I was NOT so excited to find out that I share my birthday with MckMama herself. That is not so cool. I am not as excited about this tidbit of info as I was when I found out that Patrick Stewart shared my birthday.

9 comments:

The Spiteful Chef said...

Happy Birthday, lady! Great news: calories don't count on birthdays, because they get left behind with the previous year! So eat some freakin' cake already.

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you don't get any more sunburns-ouch!

Bikini By 30 said...

Happy Birthday Charisse! We're gonna become the fittest gals this year!!!

Booklover1212 said...

Hopping over from MckMama's NMM post. First - happy birthday! This is my first visit to your blog. I had to laugh about the car keys -- I can't tell you how many times I've done that myself! LOL! And the sunburn? I'm currently wearing a tank top under my tshirt because my back is sunburned too. (Sigh!)

Great blog!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You poor girl! That sunburn sounds terrible! Maybe once it tans up a little, your arm definition will be even MORE noticeable, right? I think I may be getting some too! Yay for us! {BTW, i totally did not make my hubs, dad, father in law and mom admire my arms. They do not think I am nuts}

Love Mom said...

I totally know what you are going through with the sunburn thing. I go from white to red in 30 seconds. Aloe is my best friend in the summer!

By the way, happy birthday. Hope it was great!

Here from MckMama's blog.

Mama4Real said...

Hope you're healing! Why did you need someone else to cut the watermelon?

Erin Lenore Photography said...

Happy belated birthday!
I am also *not* so fair skinned that I have to wear SPF 50 sunscreen practically just to walk to the mailbox and back without getting burned LOL

Erin Lenore Photography said...

Oh, and I would never, ever spend a whole day reading about other people's lives when there is work to be done! Not me. hahaha