Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

7.29.2009

{Not So} Wordless Wednesday

Just because I can - Happy Hump Day :-)


She was not pleased at having to take pictures that day


Thankfully she got over it


I thought this was too funny to NOT post. Maybe its inappropriate. Maybe not. This is her "poop" face. I love it. Poor thing.


And this is my new favorite picture. You have seen it before. But I had to post it again.

3 comments:

Drahdrah said...

Your daughter is beautiful, even with her poop face. Love the new layout !

Lexie Loo & Dylan Too said...

The pictures are absolutely adorable!

iamthatmommy said...

Yahahahaha! I love kids' poop faces. Remember those trolls that were popular when we were school-age? With the crazy hair? Noah makes that troll face when he goes. He gets so mad at me because I always laugh.

Because, you know, it's funny.