Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

7.08.2009

NOT Wordless Wednesday

Well, Wordless Wednesdays may be going by the wayside. As TheSpitefulChef pointed out, how are you to know the whos, whats, and hows. Hmmmm.....So, I have updated to include captions.
Lorelli in a store in Mexico - looking overwhelmed at the selection of snackies in front of her

Self portrait - with daddy

Me and My chicks - Tina and Toby - from the mini vaca to Texas in May


Lorelli with Rob's nieces at Easter (wearing a dress that he picked out - I was so proud of him)

5 comments:

Drahdrah said...

Love the first picture. Your daughter is precious. Hope you're having a great week so far !

Charisse said...

DrahDrah - I love that first one, also. She looks like she is just so overwhelmed by the choices in front of her.

The Spiteful Chef said...

Who are all these people? Wordless nothin', we need the info. I think I recognize you and your daughter, but the rest is a big mystery

The Spiteful Chef said...

Much better! And your daughter is incredibly cute. One question though: Vacation in Texas?? *shudder* But I suppose it's inexpensive and at least it's not staying at work.

Thanks for the words!

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

I love seeing pictures. These are so comical. I love that you got to see our friends. What a cutie she is