Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.14.2009

Finally....silence

So, Lorelli goes to her daddy's on the weekends. Usually I meet him somewhere in the middle of his place and mine and give him his daughter around 8 pm on a Friday night. This weekend I finagled it so that he is picking her up from the babysitter's house himself around 8 pm. That meant that I got to come home and get in a nap. Woowoo. I was supposed to go do some lingerie shopping and some drink having with a girlfriend of mine, but her husband got tickets to the baseball game and decided she would rather go watch one of THE most boring sports EVER created rather than hang out with me. That's ok. I am exhausted this week. I can not stay awake. I think its all this blood loss. There are people dying in hospitals across the world right now that have lost less blood than I am right now during this particular visit from Mother Nature. I know....more than you wanted to know...but I can't help it.

My kiddo is funny. Surely you know that by now. If you follow me on Twitter or FB or even, dare I say it, MySpace, you DEFINITELY know this. Well, this week we had to stop in at the grocery store after work to get her some new toothpaste. It was very bright outside and she asked for her "sun shades." She told me I should get mine, too. But then she realized that I already had them on. (I have progressive lenses in my glasses) She told me, "your glasses that are your sundhades are very sensible." Really? Sensible? Does she not know that she is only 3 years old? Where does a 3 year old learn how to use the word sensible correctly in a sentence? She is too much. This is only days, er maybe a week, after she told me that my friends were impossible. This kid is going to keep my hands busy for the next 15 years.

And in other news....the house closing is FINALLY.OFFICIALLY.SCHEDULED!!! Tuesday the 18th at noon Rob should begin the process of signing his life away. This is exciting news. We have been waiting for what seems like forever. And then we can begin the process of cleaning the new house. Finishing packing this house. And moving all of our shite. And then cleaning this house. This townhouse has been awesome to us. I love it. But, I can not wait to have a house all his our own.

That's all for now folks. I am outta here. We are going to go pick up the new Madden Game. Can you hear the excitement in my voice? Can you tell I am sooo ready for my boyfriend to have another game to play instead of spending time with me? GOOD!

PS - I love my boyfriend. He totally skipped out on his Friday night Boys Night and is actually home spending time with me. And my childless self (see 1st paragraph). Unfortunately, there can be no QUALITY time this evening (see last line of 1st paragraph.)

TOODLES!

3 comments:

Drahdrah said...

Charisse, your daughter sounds wise beyond her ears. She'll definitely keep you on your toes !!! I also wanted to say thank you for all your support over the last few weeks. You are so sweet ! *HUGS*
P.S. Congrats on the new house !

Sophia's Mom said...

Finally, new house!!! Woohoo!!!
Thanks for sending aunt flow over this weekend. I don't know what happened at your house but she was pissed!

http://wannabeworkathomemommy.blogspot.com

ps. did you see your award on my blog?

Em said...

You're too funny. Weight loss does all sorts of things to...er... Aunt Flow. I got so heavy I stopped all together. I spent a lot of time counting my fingers and toes, just to be sure it wasn't a pregnancy scare.

Closing on a new house is BIG. I hope it is as stressless as possible.

Glad you got in a nap at least ; )