Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.10.2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was NOT me that wrote two super sad and depressing posts two days in a row. I am a happy upbeat person. I don't let ppl see the downside. That would mean I am totally human and not superwoman as I portray.

It is NOT me that has lost...wait for it....FIFTEEN POUNDS!!!!!!! I am not the one who is eating healthy and monitoring my calories and drinking a ton of water. That brings me down to 227 for anyone that is NOT keeping track with me. Still a long ways to go, but I am definitely feeling a difference. What do you think?

May August


On that same note, it is NOT me who totally did not work out this whole last week due to a case of the aforementioned BLAHs. And it is also not me who will be doing Pilates this evening after the Walking Cardio Shape Up.

When Lorelli went peepee in her panties and then proceeded to LIE about it, it was NOT THIS MOM that popped her bottom and made her stand in timeout with NO panties on.

And while she was standing in timeout with NO panties it, I was definitely NOT searching the house hoping and praying that I could find ONE pair of panties that was still clean. And this is most assuredly NOT because I failed to do laundry yet again until the poor three year old had no more clean panties. (Luckily I DID find one pair)

Lorelli did NOT get a haircut last week that ended in her hair being about 5 inches shorter than I had planned. This is NOT because as I went to make the last snip she jerked her head backwards causing me to take a HUGE chunk of hair out. She is NOT sporting a cute new short 'doo. And she absolutely DOES NOT love it!!!!

8 comments:

Mama4Real said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I gained 6 over our vacation :( I'm finding it very hard to stay motivated lately. I have been kinda low lately, and I, you know, self medicate. :P

Shelly said...

Congratulations on losing 15 lbs! That's no easy accomplishment!

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

Girl you got it going on, keep on working and you will be successful. Hubby and I both are working feverishly on losing a few pounds and sculpting our figures, we will see how this turns out.

iamthatmommy said...

Wow! I am so impressed! I can't believe that you are so hard core!

And by the by, L's hair? It looks adorable!

Foursons said...

Awww...her hair is precious! I have not posted about haircutting mishaps on my NMM posts before.

Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome!

Drahdrah said...

You go girl... you are looking fabulous. Keep up the good work.

otin said...

Great picture! Thank you for stopping by my site!

Em said...

Good Job! 15lbs is great. Your face is slimmer in the second photo. Your daughter's hair is cute, it's perfect for summer/fall. Hair grows back, no worries. I've got two days until I do my third round of measurements. I'm freaking out a bit. I'm thinking of making today my day of rest because I feel yucky.