Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.26.2009

{Not So} Wordless Wednesday

Welcome to my photo day. I love sharing photos of this little one. She just keeps me laughing and smiling all day long.

She took this one herself the other day.

The child took 30 minutes to eat ONE taco. And here she was telling me that it is just too loud in the restaurant for her to eat her dinner.

"Welcome to the Gun Show." - Will Ferrell, The Anchorman

"MOmmy, Dame Besitos."

Where did these days go? Look how small and quiet and beautiful she is.

And here...they can't stay this small forever, I guess.

And - because of the drama going on with the two of us - I wanted to post some pics of me and Rob. Just to look at. And see happiness.

This is one of my fave pictures of us.

Valentine's Day at Chow Baby. Good dinner. Good conversation. Good champagne. Good company.Us. Being silly on our friend's birthday.

10 comments:

Emma said...

Too loud to eat!!! That's so cute!! She's adorable! :)x

Drahdrah said...

Your daughter is beautiful ! I hope you're feeling better. *hugs*

LBDDiaries said...

Who knew she was a budding photographer? I like her haircut - it just suits her!! Sassy. I like you with dark hair - it looks amazing. Or it might just be the lighting. Makes me want to go back to dark. While "he" is handsome, I'm still raspberrying him. Brrrrrrp.

Mama4Real said...

I love looking at the pics Ironman takes of himself. The one on my blog header is one he took.

She's so cute. I was mourning the baby days recently too. So little and snuggly... I miss it so much, but just less than enough to want to do it again!

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

Awwww, I love seeing pictures of loved ones babies. She is so durn cute. SOunds like she is beyond her years a bit too. hang in there, the happiness becomes more precious because of the sadness. you are a wonderful lady and the climb will get better. Blessings

Sophia's Mom said...

Love the pictures! She is very cute!!!
Hope everything is moving along smoothly...

Debbie said...

My youngest one can take forever to eat! Drives me nuts.

Sande said...

Hormones are in an uproar now ... from a baby-oholic

Mama4Real said...

I gave you an award

Theta Mom said...

Oh, where does the time go? Great pictures, she's such a cutie pie and I love the captions between each! :)

BTW, just found your blog from The Wanna be WAHM and I am your most recent follower! Looking forward to reading more from you! :)