Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.12.2009

Wednesday's Walk - {Not So} Wordless Wednesday



This is only my 2nd week of participation in Wednesday's Walk from Lynnnette Kraft. After you read through and look through my walk down memory lane, why don't you head on over to her blog and read the memories that others are sharing this week?

Last Tuesday, I shared the story of the son that I had at 17 and gave up for adoption. I finally had the courage to dig these photos out and share them. Please forgive the quality as they are pictures OF pictures. I will tell you now that going through these photos enabled me to just breathe a little bit.


The adoptive parents holding their newborn. They were able to give him his first bottle feeding.


The newborn baby lying on a blnket my grandmother had made him.


My friends and my mother with Baby P.


Christmas time with the new family


Easter time on the blanket that my grandmother sent him

7 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you very much for sharing!!

Mama4Real said...

He's beautiful Charisse!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

What a sweet thing to share! I imagine it is not always easy to do so, and it was sweet of you to do so.

iamthatmommy said...

Awww, he is soo cute. And impressive of you, for sharing them. You are a strong lady, lady.

Sophia's Mom said...

Sooo cute. Thank you for sharing.

You were a brave young woman to birth that baby and give him to a family that was missing a baby to love. Do you keep in tough with them?

Stop by my blog later, I will be posting my blog awards and I have one for you!

http://wannabeworkathomemommy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Charisse,
I remember you going through this in High school and I thought then as I still do, that you are such a strong amazing woman. Thank you for sharing the pictures, I have always wondered how he was and also you!
Danielle W.

Toby E. said...

I'm so behind on my blog reading.
That day is now back in my memory full force. As I remember it, I remember all the silly thoughts I had and the silly things I said. The thoughts a child would have. Nothing wrong with that, but I realize how your thoughts were ones of a mother already and with lots of love. Again I am so very proud of you and admire you so much. I did that day, but now as we each raise our girls I admire you even more.
He is a beautiful boy who may not know it YET, but whose mother and father loved him and gave him a wonderful gift. Life and Love!