Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.18.2009

You like me, you really like me



I got a new bloggy award the other day from WorkAtHomeMommy. She likes me. She really likes me. And she likes to read the words that come spewing outta my mouth. Eewww....who just got a mental picture of that scene from Problem Child just now?!?!? YECH!!!! Anywho....

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

This actually means a lot to me. People other than my close friends and family are reading me. And being touched by my words. And being encouraged by me. And laughing at me. I mean with me. And crying with me. It is so awesome to know that others can feel my emotion through my words. I started this blog a couple years ago jus to chronicle the emotional struggles I was going through at the time. My blog has now become somewhat of my own life journal where I share the good, the bad, and the teary.

So, without further adieu...Here are my nominations for the Lovely Blog Award. I am not doing 15 because it says NEWLY discovered blogs. And I have just not been able to go forth and discover new blogs. But these ladies are amazing. Rita cracks me up. DrahDrah has been on an emotional roller coaster all her own and is doing an incredible job. Em is joining me on my weight loss journey. Bikini has been inspiring me for about a month now. And Johnina doesn't post often, but when she does I thoroughly enjoy reading it. Seventeen inspires me with her love of baking. And Bunny...man...I think her site is evil and wonderful all in one breath. I can spend hours there. :-) Check out these ladies, please. :-)

Fighting Off Frumpy
DrahDrahs Place
Love me, Love me, Say that you love me
BikiniBy30
Bottles Barbies & Boys
17AndBaking
Bunny'sWarmOven

7 comments:

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Thank you Charisse! You're such a sweetie! And you totally deserve this award because your blog is, well, lovely. :)

Bunny said...

Thank you so much for the award! I'm glad you sent me the email so I could find you!! I will take my blog being evil as a good thing! HA HA HA!!!! Thanks for the wonderful comments!!

Elissa said...

Charisse, thank you so much for the award and the nice comment on my blog! :) You're too sweet!

Christy Lynn said...

I like you too Cherry, but I almost want to kick you for introducing me to Bunny's blog. Dude!! Totally evil. I've already printed off two recipes and I've only gotten to look around at what she's got for about five minutes. I'm never gonna fit in my skinny clothes again...

Sophia's Mom said...

I really do like you!!! You deserve this award and so many more!

The Wannabe WAHM aka Sophia's Mom

Debbie said...

Congrats on the award!!

Em said...

You gave me an award?!?!? You are too nice. If you're taking a break from blogging, you still need to drop by and let me know how your weight loss is going. I'm here for ya sister! You're off to a great start. I don't know you, but even I'm proud of you :) Keep up the amazing work, of mothering and bettering yourself.
xoxo
Em