Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

9.04.2009

Aww...thanks lady

I know I have not been posting regularly, but I am still dealing with all this separation stuff. The month of August has been a tough one. Hoping that September turns it around. My good friend MAMA4REAL is trying to help me out by bestowing this loverly little award on me. I am so pleased to accept this award on behalf of ME. I would like to thank my wacky life, my crazy kid, my hormones, and YOU - my readers, for giving me the drive to blog. :-)



The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, and inspiring blogs

The Rules:

When you receive this award, you must:

  • Put the logo on your blog/post.
  • Nominate & link up to blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
  • Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
  • Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.
DISCLAIMER : I am a lurker on most of these blogs - but they are funny stuff. And the only reason they are not on my blogroll so you can see them and enjoy their hilariousness (my own made up word) is that I already have THIRTY something blogs on my blogroll.

DearDiary - just recently found this blog - totally love her writing - have been mostly lurking
Heather - fellow Signing Time user - adoptive mother - totally awesome chick
Sean - I found this blog three days ago - he is on his own journey to a healthier him - with amazing results
TheBloggess - hilarious shyt - 'nuff said
MaryMac - such an awesome lady - lives in an oooooold house - was mayor of her town - and was on tv wednesday
Kristie - freaking love this chick's blog - she cooks - she runs - she is witty and sarcastic

1 comment:

Drahdrah said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!! I hope September brings new and exciting things to your life, and a renewed spirit ! *HUGS*