Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

9.29.2009

I Heart Faces - We've got the Blues

I am partaking, once again, in the fun that is the I Heart Faces photo contest. This week it is all about the blues. I know which picture I want to use. It is priceless. It is beautiful. And it is very US. Head on over to I Heart Faces to check out the other BLUE photos.



Photobucket

4 comments:

Niecey said...

It's as though you were a lolly pop and he just wants to eat you up. haha. Cute.

iamthatmommy said...

This is cute. You looks so perty and happy!

Drahdrah said...

There's an award waiting for you at Drahdrah's Place. Check it out when you get a chance !

Em said...

Hope all is well with you!!!