Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

9.14.2009

Not ME! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I have not participated lately, but I am back. Just as MckMama says she will be back this week. Very exciting!!!!

It is NOT me that is waaaaay behind on blog post reading since the move. I have read the majority of your posts, but sometimes my phone will not let me comment. Please do not think I have abandoned you. Or that I am not reading. I SO am. I just do not have internet access outside of my phone.

It was NOT me that got so perturbed with my daughter's temper tantrum Saturday night that I told her to "just shut-up, roll over, and go to sleep." I do not lose my cool like that. I am always calm, collected, and kind.

I did NOT let Lorelli's daddy clean practically my whole car by himself because a dirty car doesn't bother me. Surely I am setting the example for my daughter that we always clean up after ourselves and that we should always present a clean car. And we should never let other people clean up the mess that WE totally made by ourselves.

I am NOT totally writing this NOT ME while I am at work. I should be doing payroll right now. But instead, I am writing this. And I am actually thinking of tomorrow's post. Hmmmmmm

I did NOT get upset when I told my boyfriend I was wearing "the sexy panties" and all I got was a mumbled, "ooh la la" before he drifted off to sleep. I know that he is tired and that this closing schedule is totally kicking his butt. I did NOT think that he could have at least faked like he was interested in my sexy body. HA! I did NOT take off the sexy panties, change into the full pants and shirt pajamas, and proceed to go to sleep on the other side of the bed.

4 comments:

Toby E. said...

Good too know I'm not the only one who gets up and changes to the chastity belt pajamas after the fancy langire gets nothing. (and I think my spelling is all off today)

Theta Mom said...

This is a cute meme, one that really explains what you've been up to or not)?!

Rebekah said...

Great NMM. I enjoyed it. SWWWEEEETT!!

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

I totally hate it when they pay NO attention to us. Dang, sexy panties, They have no idea what they are missing. I totally do the SAME thing. The granny pjs come out and I stay as close to the edge as I can without falling off.

We all get agitated with our babies, trust me. I have had to lock myself in my room a time or two.