Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

9.16.2009

{Not So} Wordless Wednesday

Welcome to this week's photos. They are quite random and lovely.

This is my daughter's 1st ever thank you card - it says "Thank you for my clothes"


This is my totally awesome care package from the totally awesome NAN!!! And it came on the perfect day since yesterday was so sucky. I got makeup, perfume, green apple green tea, candles, and some POMEGRANATE/TANGERINE HAND SOAP!!!


Lorelli's 1st self portrait. She titled it herself. :-)


One of her birthday outfits which I think is so adorable and prompted her daddy to buy her TWO new pairs of pink shoes.

The new Thomas the Train bed set with the new cherry sleigh toddler bed that she got this weekend.

4 comments:

Emma said...

That Thank You Card is so cute!! :) x

Drahdrah said...

She is precious ! I always love it when something happens to turn a sucky day around ! Happy WW !

LBDDiaries/Nan C said...

Your baby is such a cutie - she has an awesome personality, too. Just like her mama! So glad you liked the care package - (by the way, my name link doesn't work) and love the thank you card. What a card she is!

Debbie said...

I am loving that self-portrait!