Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

9.19.2009

The Task at Hand

So, my friend Julie wanted to shake me out of my low down funk today. She tasked me to complete this and get my mind off my PMS. :) Here goes. (And yes, it worked. I feel a little better.)

1. What is you favorite line from a movie?

Right now, it is from Spanglish. It doesn't get more romantic than this. "Looking at you doesn't do it, staring is the only way that makes sense."

2. What group did you belong to in high school?

I was an honors brat, band nerd. But...I dont know if I really fit in there. I dont know that I was ever in ONE group.

3. If you $1,000 to spend on yourself, what would you spend it on?

Jillian Michaels workout DVDs. A good set of hand weights. A little workout bench. And a gym membership. After that? I would have to spend on Lorelli. Its how things work.

4. Favorite childhood cartoon?

Dungeons and Dragons. And Smurfs. And XMen. But NOT roadrunner...he wierded me out.

5. What kind of sleeper are you?

I am definitely a sprawler. And a cuddler (when there is someone to cuddle). And I like to lie like a flamingo. Mostly on my tummy, with one leg straight and one leg bent.

FIRST questions

1. Do you talk to your 1st love?

Yep. I talk to him most days. At least once a week, if not daily.

2. First alcoholic drink?

Fuzzy navel. At above 1st love's 1st apartment party.

3. First job?

Cashier at Frys Electronics. I stayed there (company, not position) for 9 years.

4. First car?

98 Green Plymouth Neon Expresso

5. First person to text you this morning?

Elaina, after I wished her Happy Birthday.


6. First person you thought of this morning?

This morning at 1 a.m. it was the boyfriend. I checked my phone to see if he had called. He hadn't.

7. First grade teacher?

Ms Gideon - in Colorado

8. Where did you go for your first flight?

I flew home from Austin to DFW.

9. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?

The first best friend that I remember is Amelia. We met in 3rd grade. Then one day in 4th grade she got mad at me. And never spoke to me again. I started calling her Amelia Bedelia to make her mad.

10. Where was your first sleepover?

I believe it was at Stephanie's house. That was one BIG house. I was in 7th grade. Her mom was scary.

11. First person you talked to today?

Myself. In the shower. Trying to convince myself that I am giving RH (just for you, nan) enough space. The other first person was Lorelli. When I told her it was finally time for her wake up.

12. Whose wedding were you in first?

I have actually not been in any weddings thus far. Whew!

13. First thing you did this morning?

Picked Lorelli off the floor and put her back in her bed. At 2:30 in the morning.

14. First concert you went to?

Bellamy brothers when I was 6. It was outdoors. And free.

15. First tattoo?

A fairy sitting in clouds holding the moon on my back. Took two sessions to finish. So worth it.

16. First piercing?

Ears, of course.

17. First foreign country?

Unfortunately, sadly, I have never been to a foreign country.

18. First morvie you remember seeing?

I dont know which one came first, but I remember going and seeing Oliver and Company w my Aunt and I remember my mother taking me to see Ghostbusters 2.

19. State you lived in first?

Yucky Texas.

20. First roommate?

Other than my sister? My first love/boyfriend.

21. First detention?

3rd grade. A boy was teasing me because he got more vocabulary words right than I did and i hit him on the head w my ruler.

(Sorry Julie and Kimber but my OCD self can not have a list w/o a 22 or 23)

22. One thing you would like to learn, given the chance?

Chinese

23. Who will be the next person to post this?

I seriously don't know. Maybe my Toby.

2 comments:

Mama4Real said...

YAY for you:)
I totally wanted a green Neon. I even took a picture of one that showed up at camp one day. Sad... sad sad...

LBDDiaries said...

Really neat way to learn about you! What on earth is a Neon Expresso - bright colorful coffee? Snicker - sorry - couldn't help myself. Lost it there for a minute!