Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.30.2009

Halloween

Just a real quick update here.

Tomorrow is Halloween. Most of you are WAY more into Halloween than I am. I didn't DO Halloween that often as a child. I was all UBER religious in middle school and when we lived the city when I was younger there was the whole "blonde haired blue eyed children beware" scare going on, of which all three of us children were. But I did participate a little bit this year.

We had what was supposed to be a Halloween thing at work. Lunch was supposed to be provided and we (ladies or the permanent team) were supposed to make desserts. That didn't all happen as planned. But I/we did make our desserts. I made my cake balls. So yummy and sweet and cute. But I did not eat any of them. I am trying to be good with my change in eating. Here are some pictures of my cute little things, though.


AND Lorelli got to dress up. Her babysitters bought her costume for her AGAIN this year. As they have every year. They are the most awesome people in the whole world, I think. I am sooooo blessed to have them in my life. She is "Spider-Man-Girl" and I am jealous because they bought her THE. MOST. AWESOME. SHOES. EVER!!!! Here she is in all her glory. The first one she is "webbing me" (just for you NAN!!!).



Photobucket

7 comments:

Heather said...

She looks precious! I adore the shoes!
Food===YUMMY! You did such a nice job! YAY YOU!
Good luck moving...prayers up for you!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

So so sweet! I do love those shoes as well! What a doll!

{Kimber} said...

the cutest little spider girl I've ever seen :)

the shoes rock!
I'll be thinking of you during the move--hope it is as painless as possible!!!

LBDDiaries said...

Ooooo, what an amazing outfit and the shoes?!! How cool are they! This little chickey is a living doll!

Mama4Real said...

I would totally wear those shoes too. So cute!

Great babysitters! I'm glad you have people like that in your life:)

S3XinthePantry said...

beautiful spider girl and your cake balls look mega yum (and like you worked hard on them!)

iamthatmommy said...

She is sooooo flippin' cute! And The Noodle would totally marry her in this costume.