Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.12.2009

I Heart Faces - Excited



This week's them over at I Faces is EXCITED. The picture below is the first time that Lorelli met her Uncle John. She was about to turn 1 year old and she was home in Texas with her Daddy and meeting lots of extended family. I think this picture definitely captures how excited she was to be meeting him.

Head on over to I Faces and check out the other EXCITED photos.



Photobucket

7 comments:

mommaruth said...

So precious!!!

Julia Spencer said...

sweet

Melissa G. said...

She's adorable! That's a really sweet photo.

Tara. said...

Awwww. That's precious. :o)

Toby E. said...

Feels like I saw this picture just after it was taken for the first time just this last Christmas. My how time flies! I love this one!

the monkey's mama said...

That is so sweet how quickly she took to him!

Christine Pobke said...

what a lovely shot, i love her face!!! :)