Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.18.2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaaackkkkkk

Hey everyone. I will now have a computer back at home. That is majorly exciting news for me. I am giddy. I can go back to reading your blogs on a regular basis AND leaving comments. Now you won't think that I am ignoring all of you. :-) Because I am really not. But, the RH got the computer working so I will be taking it home today. And I have figure out how to use my phone as a modem so I now have internet at home. How much better can life get????

Speaking of the RH....some of you know that I am having major issues on that front. I am beginning to think that I am expecting more of him than he is willing to give or is comfortable giving. I love him very much. And I know that he loves me very much. But, as I learned once before....sometimes you need more than just love to carry the relationship. Without the right verbiage and actions...the love kinda falls through the cracks. I am not saying that we are breaking up just yet, I am just saying that I am spending more time bothered and upset than I am happy and in love. Time will tell...but I just don't know that there will be THAT much more time.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Mama4Real said...

I'm so sorry love! I hope this resolves itself!

Em said...

Good for you, for being able to analyze your own relationship. I've never learned that skill. Yay for figuring out your phone modem, just one more thing I haven't learned. ;)

LBDDiaries said...

Can I just say this (you know I'm going to anyway) - LOVE IS AN ACTION VERB. Anyone can say, "I love you" but if there is no action behind those words, there really is no love there. There is, however, what sounds like selfishness on his part. I mean, HEY, he's getting everything he wants - his freedom and you, too. HE IS A MAJOR RASPBERRY HEAD AGAIN. He hurts you. I don't like that for you. AUGH!!! OK, I'm off my soap box now. Sorry.