Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.22.2009

LRD Pictures

I realized I had not posted pictures of where I have come from to where I am now. These are not the best photos ever. Most of them are takien with my phone. But whatever, they do tell a story. You (I) can definitely see a difference from where I was to where I am.


Taken 5/25 while in Texas


Taken 8/7/09 in work bathroom (where most of these next pictures are taken)



Taken 8/25/09 in work bathroom



Taken 9/28 in work bathroom




Taken 10/3/09 at home


Taken 10/21/09 in work bathroom (did a weigh in and I am down 23 POUNDS!!!!!)



Sooo, I still have a long ways to go. I still have a lot of tummy to lose. But the muffin top is going away a little bit. I am smaller in the waist. I am a little toned in the arms. Much work still needs to be done. But I thought I would share myself with you guys!!!!



Photobucket

8 comments:

{Kimber} said...

you KEEP IT UP girlie!!
lookin' goood!!!!!!!!

LBDDiaries said...

Yews is so beautimous! Be proud of the work you've done and keep it up because it keeps me on track, too!!!

Sandy Hop said...

WAY TO GO!!! You're awesome!

Em said...

I can TOTALLY see a difference. You should try side shots too. It's really helped me see a difference in my chin, things, and mid-section. I've been eating little hunks of parmesan cheese as a snack. It's lower in fat than some cheese and because it's sooo flavorful I don't eat a lot. I think it's helping with my dairy cravings.

Heather said...

you are looking faboo darling! Keep it up! Cheering loud!!!

iamthatmommy said...

You are kicking arse! Woohoo!

Mama4Real said...

You are doing fantastic. Meanwhile, I gained a pound and a half this week :(

Lindsay said...

Wow - way to go!Thanks for stopping by and commenting too :-) Have a wonderful week - and keep up the good work!