Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.19.2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT happily let my 4 year old daughter go away for the weekend, to Tennessee, without either one of her parents. I did NOT do this because she was NOT with her oh so awesome incredible loving and wonderful babysitters who are more like surrogate grandparents than actual babysitters.

I did NOT make three vegetarian dinners this week because I was too lazy to remember to take meat out of the freezer for dinner. Since I did NOT do that, then we did not have a delicious zucchini fritatta (SP?), spinach alfredo, and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner last week. I never shirk my responsibility on dinner duties. (But if I had, those aforementioned veggie dinners would have been absolutely delicious)

I did NOT wait 2 hours after the boyfriend told me I could "come over when I want to" to leave for his house because I was NOT uber-irritated with him. I did NOT leave my SCANDALOUS bag in the car because I was not sure if I was, indeed, going to spend the night. I did NOT give him the semi cold shoulder to make him understand that he was a heartless butt**** last week. (Actually, I can not tell a lie, I totally DID DO those things. For real. But sometimes you have to play hardball.)

I did NOT spend all day Sunday with him just watching football to regain some kind of normalcy between us, just to go home and begin a long text conversation with him, asking him several HARD questions and getting back several HARD answers. I would never waste a whole day thinking up those questions, only to ask them later. I am not wimpy like that. I can handle face to face confontation. (Actually, I can't.)

I am SO NOT beyond excited to have my computer back. This does NOT mean that I will be blogging more often. Nor does it mean that I will be able to watch my TV shows again. (Thank you mankind for HULU and instant watch websites) But, MOST OF ALL, it does NOT mean that I will have my JILLIAN MICHAELS WORKOUTS BACK!!! I am NOT AT ALL looking forward to this. No way. No how. Unh unh!!!

And...right now...I am not TOTALLY thinking of going home to make pretzels and Bakerella's cake pops and uber delicious beer bread. Which would completely negate the previous statement about working out. :-)

What did you NOT do? What are you NOT thinking about?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Sophia's Mom said...

your super awesome babysitters are too sweet!
and your boyfriend is really starting to piss me off!

smoochies!

Toby E. said...

Again I say, remember you FB. You said it all there perfectly. I really don't know which way for you to go. I know he has a lot of good in him and he tries. But so much reminds me of problems I face with HOLLY! He tries to fix for a bit and then falls into his norm. I think a lot is he just isn't as mature as you. Think of your life compaired to his. Even if you didn't talk in person, it's good you asked the questions!
And send me the recipe for Spinach Alredo please.

Sandy Hop said...

Love the veggie ideas (oh, um...that you didn't do). They sound awesome! You need to post those receipies, please! Enjoyed my visit to your blog- think I'll follow along for a while. :)

LucieP said...

girl you sound like my twin!
Texting is my handicap sometime!!
All of those meals sounded good to me.

I hope you enjoyed your min retreat while your babe was away! I'm sure you deserve it!!

{Kimber} said...

anddddddddd now I am a stalker :)
hehe

LBDDiaries said...

I am NOT freaking out about having less than 30 days to pack up a house I've lived in for 16 years plus garage, plus storage shed, plus mom's storage shed. Not me. Nope. I am NOT freaking out at all. Those are NOT my screams of freak-out and excitement you hear. I am NOT even remotely excited to be moving to a house at the end of a lake finger. NOPE, not even.

On an honest note, I am, for real, however, amazingly BLOWN AWAY by the pepto bismol pink kitchen tile and miniblinds. YIKES AND HELP! http://tinyurl.com/ykp2hh6

LBDDiaries said...

OH YEAH, and BTW, since others brought it up, remember to "Respect Yourself" and don't allow toxic behavior around yourself. YOU are worth so much more than that. I tell you AGAIN - you deserve to be pursued, chased, unconditionally loved, and to feel like you are with your best friend who understands you like no one else ever has. He is supposed to "get you" - and here is a bit of HARD EARNED advice - DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIS BAD BEHAVIOR. Period. Amen.