Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.26.2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I definitely did NOT spend my weekend with both me and Lorelli in a Benadryl induced coma. This did not definitely facilitate an early morning nap from said four year old. And had it elicited such a nap, I would not have laid right down on the couch and slept with her.

I did not give my daughter leftovers for dinner on Sunday night while I had Doritos for dinner. I alwyas make sure that we have a well balanced meal. All of us. She did not haev turkey, rice, and mixed veggies all combined to make one of my famous one pot easy peasy dinners.

I did not have to monitor my own attitude this week because these BC pills have so NOT made me a crazy lady.

I did not leave my pocketbook at work on Friday. And I did NOT just transfer money to Lorelli's dad and tell ask him to take my car and put gas in it so that I did not drive without my license. (After NOT driving home on Friday withOUT my license.)

I also did NOT inform Rob that we were going to meet him at hs parents' house this weekend while he did laundry so we could spend some time together and visit with his parents and Lorelli could play with her "little friend Chris."

And...for a Not My Child edition.....

It was NOT my child who asked me for a little sister. And it was NOT me that told her to go ask her daddy for a little sister. And it was NOT my child who then told me that she "would just go ask HER Rob if he could give her a little sister!!"

And that's all she wrote!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Ohohoho ... Lorelli's gettin' aggresive in her pursuit of a little sister! LOL!

I'm kinda worried about getting on birth control ... I don't wanna be a crazy lady!

Summer Willard said...

Hey! Love your blog! I'm stopping by to let fellow MckMama readers know about a new blog that I have just created. I'm going to be doing some giveaways in the near future, so if you go to my blog and follow it, you can be part of the fun! Thanks!!

www.be-simply-beautiful.blogspot.com

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Doritos are a perfectly acceptable dinner, and don't let anyone tell you they are not. In fact? The Taco ones taste so much like real tacos that they are considered tacos.

Becky said...

I think Doritos's are an excellent dinner:) They have corn in them right??? So there is ummm your vegtable!

And I say if you get a chance to nap, by all means NAP!!!

Thanks so much for coming by!! I love having new people stop by:)