Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.14.2009

{Not So} Wordless Wednesday

I love sharing my photos with you guys. Here is a random bunch of photos for my Wednesday. :-)


Crazy awesome 80s Jazzercise chick from the Athens night of debauchery last weekend

Lorelli enjoying an afternoon stroll in the park - literally

Getting her little mouth all numb to get cavities filled. Holding the spit sucker. Watching SpongeBob which Mommy doesn't let her watch at home.

Actually getting the cavities filled. She was such a good little patient.

Fat me from last summer ('08) at Stone Mountain. (I look EXACTLY like my sister here *SHUDDER*)


Less fat me. Taken a week or so ago. Still have a ways to go, but I am feeling better seeing the difference in these pictures.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Sophia's Mom said...

Hun, you look fabulous!!!
KEEP IT UP!

LBDDiaries said...

Ya did good! I am SO proud of you. The pictures are living proof when your mind says it's not working. Guess I'd better get to posting my own journey pics - yahoo! Exposed and transparent, that's us. Keep up the good work 'cause we're gonna meet in person when we reach goal weight sometime next year - not too far away. Start setting money back for that most amazing LRD and I'll do the same for the ultimate LBD!

Mama4Real said...

I can totally see a huge difference! You need new pants! Thems TOOO BIG! :)

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Charisse, you look AMAZING! The difference between the before and after pictures is crystal clear. I'm proud of you. :)

I don't let my kids watch Spongebob either ...

Toby E. said...

You look great!!! Keep taking the pictures it so helps cause it's hard to notice the diference when you see yourself every day.
So proud of you!