Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

11.22.2009

And then she was one

It is done. Rob and I are over. We broke up on my lunch break on Friday. Via text. Very strange. We were "chatting" and it just kind of came to be. We both agreed that we can not be what the other person needs. I need someone so much MORE - more physical, more doting, more intense, just MORE. And while I think he tried to be more...he just couldn't be as much more as I need and yearn for. He on the ither hand needs someonje much LESS - less intense, less passionate, less affectionate, and less of a lot of things. And I just could not suppress myself any longer. Neither one of us can continue to try to fit ourselves into molds that we could never fill.

I am ok. I have been aware of the direction I was taking for quite some time now. He is a GREAT guy, just not The One for me. I am now free to reassert myself as the woman I truly am. I am ready to be ME again. I no longer have to guard my affection, I can give it freely. I am looking forward to the future, whatever it may hold.

Photobucket

9 comments:

{Kimber} said...

you should never have to be any LESS than you are...or contain the passionate person that is inside of you...
your "Edward" is out there :)

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

WOW, this is very touching. I am so glad that you can now be you. I like you and I think their will be other People out there to like you too and maybe even love you. Girl, Be as intense as you need to. ITs your life, now go live it and you got my full backing!!!

Heather said...

Hugs! Praying for God to plant the right thing in your life at the right time....for all of you! xoxoxo

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

You go girl! You sound like you're really moving in a good direction. The world is your oyster now, honey. :)

Sophia's Mom said...

You are a beautiful, funny and AMAZING woman!! You shouldn't try to make yourself fit into anyones mold! You should break it!

I know there are great things out there for you my friend!!!

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

LBDDiaries said...

Yay, yay, yay!! I am living proof that there is a man who is abso perfect for you who accpets you JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, 100 percent. I still remember how I felt when I realized he liked and loved me just the way I was. It was a wonderful feeling. That is what I am praying for for you. You stick to being yourself and if someone can't accept that, walk away. That is your power - the power to walk away 'cause you don't have to accept less that the very best ever again.

Princess Andy said...

good for you charisse...it takes a strong woman to be okay on her own.

and how the eff have i not come to visit your blog before?

my bad.

<3 andrea

Em said...

Hang.In.There sweetums. You are stronger than me.
xoxo

almostakbl company said...

شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
تواجه مشاكل مع مكيف الهواء الخاص بك؟ العديد من المشاكل التي لديك مع مكيف الهواء الخاص بك قد تحل ببساطة تفعل ذلك بنفسك خطوات الصيانة التي يمكنك اتخاذها. القول المأثور "يبقيه بسيط غبي" يقطع شوطا طويلا. قبل افتراض أن لديك مشكلة تقنية الرئيسية التي يتطلب اصلاح مكيف لإصلاحها بعد اتهام لك ثروة، تبدأ من خلال القيام ببعض الخطوات البسيطة صيانة أجهزة تكييف الهواء وفحص بعض المشاكل واضحة.
شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
شركة صيانة مكيفات سبليت
أولا عليك دائما أن تكون على يقين لديك فلتر الهواء النقي في النظام الخاص بك. إذا كنت وحدة لم التبريد وهل لاحظت تراكم الجليد أو حول وحدتك في الأماكن المغلقة أو في الهواء الطلق يجب إيقاف مكيف الهواء وإيقاف المروحة على لمدة 6-8 ساعات للسماح الجليد لذوبان الجليد. تذكر الجليد ترى من خارج النظام الخاص بك ليست سوى جزء صغير منه. معظم البناء الجليد حتى على المبخر أو لفائف داخل عمل القناة الخاص بك ان كنت لا تستطيع رؤية ذلك تأكد من السماح لها ذوبان الجليد لمدة 6-8 ساعات قبل ان يتحول حدتك مرة أخرى. بمجرد تحويله يعود على يقين الفلتر نظيف، جميع سجلات مفتوحة، والمنطقة المحيطة عن العرض والعودة السجلات هو واضح. إذا كان النظام يتجمد مرة أخرى بمجرد تشغيله سوف تحتاج إلى استدعاء المؤهلين اصلاح مكيف الهواء. يمكن أن النظام الخاص بك تكون منخفضة على الفريون. إذا يضيف الفريون ولكن غير قادر على تحديد موقع تسرب يمكنك محاولة "الفريون طقم إصلاح تسرب" تباع عبر الإنترنت التي هي سهلة لوضعها في النظام الخاص بك.
شركة تنظيف مكيفات
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات اسبليت