Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

11.03.2009

SO much better

YAY!!! I got some sleep. I feel soo much better. After a few too many nights of staying up past midnight for various reasons and still getting up at the booty crack of dawn, I finally crashed last night. It had to be done. I went to bed at 9. Got to sleep around 10. I was awoken by the phone at 11, but only briefly. Awoken again by Mother Nature around 3 or 4, thought I was going to be awake till the morning, but then was asleep w/in 20 minuites. Then I totally slept till after 7am. Oops. Oh well, I apparently needed it.

As did Lorelli. She came in this morning at 5:45 and said, "Mommy, I fell out of my bed. I was sleeping just on the floor. I didn't had no blanklets (isn't that the cutest thing ever) or anything." Poor little thing. I let her crawl up in the bed with me and we slept straight through 2 alarms until 7:15. Which conincidentally, is the time that we are supposed to be leaving the house. OOPS!

Okie dokie. I am outta here. Talk to you guys later!

Photobucket

2 comments:

LBDDiaries said...

I'm so glad you finally got some sleep. What are you doing up late tonight? Hmmm? Or is there a time difference between here and there? Your chickie is such a sweetie - blanklets. Kinda like my son's "Cold Slop" cole slaw). Kids are just amazing!

Sophia's Mom said...

I am SO jealous right now!!!
Can't believe you went to bed early!!! I want that!

But what I want more is my little Sophia in bed with me!!! Tell me everything!!