Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

12.16.2009

Le Sigh - Part 2

And our princess knew that it HAD TO BE that night....

So, she totally pulled a stalker move and looked up our heroine's FB page to see if she had her phone number listed. AND SHE DID! So...our princess thought of something witty to say to keep her from looking like the stalker she was. She wrote a text message. She deleted it. She wrote another text message. She deleted it. She wrote another text message...reread it...changed one or two words...and hit SEND before she could change her mind. The text message read something along the lines of, "I told you I like to make the first move..." And then...she waited. But thank goodness, the heroine in this story is pretty awesome and she texted back. And she knew it was our princess texting. They texted back and forth for a little bit, but our princess had her own princess to tend to - and that little girl demanded dinner. And we had cake balls to make for the Halloween dessert table at work the next day.

That night, as our princess was putting the finishing touches on the Halloween cake balls and cleaning up, her phone rang. At 10:30 pm on 10/30. It said LE SIGH (actually, it said our heroine's name)! Our princess squealed with delight. Then her stomach got all flip floppy. Then she did a little happy dance. Then she realized she should probably answer the phone. And in her steadiest, most-nonchalant, and least GIRLIE SQUEALY voice, she began the conversation that would set the precedence for the next 100 HOURS OF TALK TIME!!!

That, friends (and I totally consider you all friends, IRL or Bleeps), is the story of how LE SIGH came into my life. But the reason she is still in my life...well they are numerous.

Le Sigh thinks that I am incredible. She calls me just to tell me that she thinks that I am amazing. She gets me. I feel important. I feel special. I feel passion. She wants me...in every definition of the word. She is affectionate. She is very intense. She laughs. She makes me smile. When she calls, my stomach gets all flip floppy. She listens to me whine and complain. She tells me I am pretty and I believe it. I accept it as truth. Sometimes it feels as if someone gave her the Cliff Notes version of the Charisse Jones manual. She is smart. And funny.

There is nothing we haven't talked about. There is nothing that I have said that I have worried about it offending her. I feel so very comfortable with her. There hasn't been an awkward silence from the first day that we started speaking. Not to say that there are not silences, but they are not awkward. They are nice and comforting and consoling.

The only down side about Le Sigh...she lives 900 miles away. In New York. NEW YORK!!! But...even that is not a big deal. It doesn't feel like a big deal. We drove to "meet" each other recently. I was so worried that there would be an awkwardness to the meeting. There was none. I was concerned that there would be no physical spark despite the mental and emotional attraction that was there. There was definitely a physical attraction. The first words out of her mouth when I made it there (2:40 in the AM) were something about how beautiful I was. After an 8 hour drive, in the rain, and getting a speeding ticket, no one is beautiful. But she thought I was.

I am so happy. I have been keeping this to myself for nearly two months now. It has been so tough. But I didn't want to take the risk that it was just a fleeting thing or that it was too good to be true. I was afraid that if I actually wrote it all out, I would wake up and it would all have been a dream. But - I know now that is not going to happen. This is true. And it is real. And it is...intense. And I love it. I have never felt like this before. Ever.

I am going to New York in two weeks to spend a six days with her. TWO WEEKS!!! I can not believe it. It is going to be so fun. And amazing. And new. And exciting. And just....GREAT!!!

On that note...I am going to bed. I just had to finish this and get it out and "on paper" and written down. I have never felt emotions and feelings this deeply before. I have to tell you, I love this girl, Jennifer. *LE SIGH*


Photobucket

6 comments:

Heather said...

Le Sigh indeed! No wonder you can't wait!

Good girl..

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Wow! So happy for you, girl!! I know you'll have a blast in NY. And I expect a blog. :)

Princess Andy said...

totally awesome for you:)

and i agree about writing experiences down...i go back and read my own posts from a year ago and wouldn't have remembered the event if not for my blog.

<3 andrea

Sophia's Mom said...

Great story!
Have fun in NY!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo

almostakbl company said...

كشف تسربات المياه شركة المستقبل
الأضرار الناجمة عن المياه يبدو مسألة تافهة في البداية ولكن ينبغي أن تؤخذ الاحتياطات الشديد إذا وجدت أي تسرب كبيرة أو العفن. هذه الأنواع من الأضرار شائعة في كل منزل، وأنها سهلة جدا لاستعادة في المراحل المبكرة. إذا تركت دون معالجة لفترة طويلة، هذه التسريبات صغيرة تؤدي إلى ضرر أكبر مثل سقف تسربت أو العفن الأرض.
كشف تسربات المياه
بمجرد أن يحدث هذا الضرر، فإن الخيار الوحيد المتبقي هو لاستئجار فقدان مقيم جيد وشركة ترميم وتنظيف المنزل افسدت. أعمال
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض الترميم ليس فقط يهدر لك المال بشق الانفس ولكن أيضا إلى إهدار وقتك الثمين الذي يضيع مرة واحدة لا يمكن استردادها. ولذلك فمن الأفضل دائما للحفاظ على منزلك آمنة ومأمونة من مثل هذه التسريبات واتخاذ إجراءات فورية عند أي تسرب في العثور عليها.
شركة كشف تسربات المياه
الخيار الأفضل لمنع منزلك من تسرب المياه الاكتشاف المبكر لمثل هذه القضايا. ويمكن القيام بذلك عن طريق استخدام نظام جيد الكشف عن تسرب المياه. ويمكن لهذه الأنظمة أن تكون مساعدة حقيقية بالنسبة لك إذا لم يكن لديك الوقت للمنزل أو كنت في جولة (بعيدا عن المنزل) في كثير من الأحيان. أساسا هناك نوعان من أنظمة الكشف عن التسرب، وأنظمة فعالة وأنظمة السلبي.
افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه
1. أنظمة النشطة
هذه الأنظمة تجعل ضجيج ينذر بالخطر عندما تحصل على اتصال من الماء. ناقوس الخطر ليس فقط ولكن لديهم وظائف من وقف تدفق المياه في حال تم الكشف عن التسريبات. هذا هو ميزة إضافية في حال كنت خارج المنزل. عادة مثل هذه الأجهزة تستخدم أجهزة استشعار الرطوبة التي يمكن الشعور كمية صغيرة جدا من الماء أيضا.
كشف تسرب المياه الكترونيا
2. نظم السلبي
هذه الأنظمة فقط توليد نغمة مزعجة عندما كشف عن تسرب المياه. اعتمادا على نموذج بعض أجهزة الكشف عن تسرب سلبية جديدة أيضا وجود أضواء فلاش LED. خلافا للأنظمة النشطة، وهذه عادة ما تكون بطارية تعمل، فعالة من حيث التكلفة وحدات قائمة بذاتها وأنها لا تحتاج إلى أي أدوات خاصة لتركيب ويمكن تركيبها على أنها "تفعل ذلك بنفسك" من دون مساعدة من أي سباك أو الخبير الآخر.
كشف تسربات المياه ببريدة
كشف التسربات بالقصيم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بعنيزة
أنظمة الكشف عن تسرب المياه ليس فقط تخبرك عن تسريبات في المراحل السابقة، وأنها تساعد أيضا في توفير المياه. وبالنظر إلى الزيادة في عدد السكان بسرعة مخيفة، وتوفير المياه هو الحاجة من الزمن. هناك العديد من الأماكن التي يوجد فيها نقص في المياه والناس السفر الطويل للمياه. يمكن للكشف عن تسرب تكون مساعدة حقيقية في إعلام تسرب المياه في المراحل المبكرة ليس فقط توفير المياه الثمينة ولكن أيضا منع الفترة من الأضرار المياه.