Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

12.07.2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So....I have NOT been putting off blogging because I stare at a stinking computer screen for the better part of 8 hours a day and it KILLS my eyeballs. I love blogging. I love sharing my life with you whether you are interested or not.

I have NOT lost another couple pounds and am not down TWENTY NINE POUNDS from June. This does not excite me in the least little bit at all. Nope. Not me. This is not me then (left) and now (right).



I am not super excited about buying tickets to go to New York for New Year's. I am not (really - I am not) going to the big city for the holiday. I will be in Ithaca which houses Cornell University. I will be enjoying some beautiful snow. I will be looking at some natural waterfalls. I will be visiting the beautiful campus. Nope...not excited.

I have NOT been working my BEHIND off. My last day off work was NOT Thanksgiving day. I have not enjoyed the paychecks. I have not used every extra dollar for cool fun stuff.

I did NOT get to meet MCKMAMA!!!! When she was in Atlanta I DID NOT take Lorelli to a photo shoot with MckMama. And she is NOT anywhere near as awesome as she seems in blogland. She is SOOO much cooler. And I am nto eaiting {ever so} patiently for the pictures to come in (hopefully in the next couple days). I do NOT have photographic evidence of said meeting.


I did not freak out when I read MckMama's blog about the photo shoot and saw that MY BABY'S PHOTO was the first one she posted. :-) I did not get tears in my eyes. Nor Tweet about it. Nor Facebook about it. Not me. That would crazy. And a little obsessed. I am just saying.

Also....I have not spent nearly ONE HUNDRED HOURS on the phone in less than a month. Who talks that much? And uses enarly 5k texts? On one cell phone bill? Me that's who. Who have I been talking to? Hmmm.....LE SIGH!!! This is not a picture of beautiful roses purchased for me and given to me by afore mentioned person.



OK...stay tuned for more info. There is more coming later. I promise. But I am tired and must get to bed.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Rocky Presley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophia's Mom said...

OMG! You go girl!!! Congrats!
YOU.LOOK.AMAZING!!!

I tagged you in a holiday meme a few days ago and forgot to tell you! oops!

here's the link: http://www.thewannabewahm.com/2009/12/christmas-meme.html

{Kimber} said...

ummmmmmm flowerS?! wowzer!! LE SIGH!!

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

The picture of Lorelli was adorable, as always. And those roses are amazing. But my favorite picture on here? The one of YOU looking like a smokin' hottie! :) WTG Charisse, pass on some motivation to me please!

marymac said...

All awesomeness. Love your daughter, love you- you've been such an amazing bloggy friend and I apologize wholeheartedly for not having you on my blogroll until today. You're there now and thanks for all your support.
Smooches!

almostakbl company said...

خدمات مكافحة الحشرات من شركة المستقبل
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببريدة
شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم
تقدم شركة المستقبل خدماتها لمكافحة الحشرات الطائرة من ناموس وغيرها ومكافحة الحشرات الزاحفة كالصراصير والنمل بأنواعه وغيرها من الحشرات المؤذية ومكافحة أيضا الفئران والزواحف الضارة، فالشركة تهتم بصحة عملائها الذين تتعامل معهم، ويجب أن يكون العميل على معرفة بأضرار تواجد هذه الحشرات على صحة الأسرة، فوجود الفئران في المنزل يهدد الجميع في المنزل ويؤرق راحتهم، أما عن تواجد الحشرات فهي خطر على صحة الأطفال وتؤثر عليهم فالأطفال ليس لديهم وعي بخطورة هذه الحشرات التي تسبب الأمراض.
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
مكافحة النمل الابيض
شركة المستقبل هي شركة متخصصة في مجال مكافحة جميع أنواع الحشرات، الشركة لديها الخبرة الطويلة في التعامل والقضاء على جميع أنواع الحشرات، وأيضا الشركة لديها الخبرة الطويلة في التعامل مع المبيدات المختلفة والتي تستخدم في القضاء على الحشرات، فيتم بعد معرفة نوع الحشرة المتواجدة في المنزل تركيب المبيد ومعرفة الطرق والأساليب المختلفة والتي تستخدم في شركة المستقبل للقضاء على الحشرات بأنواعها.
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة
شركة رش مبيدات بجدة
يتم استخدام مبيدات لا تؤثر على صحة الأفراد وآمنة ولكن في نفس الوقت فعالة ولها القدرة على القضاء على الحشرات بسهولة وبسرعة، يتم أيضا استخدام الأساليب والتقنيات والأدوات الحديثة والمتطورة للقضاء على أنواع الحشرات المختلفة، ويتم تدريب العاملين في شركة المستقبل على استخدام هذه الأدوات والمبيدات حتى يكون لديهم الخبرة الكافية للتعامل مع أنواع الحشرات المختلفة وذلك بالتعاون مع الخبراء والباحثين الذين لديهم خبرة ودراية كاملة في مجال مكافحة الحشرات.
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة المستقبل هي الشركة الأولى في مجال القضاء على الحشرات، اتصل بالشركة وسوف تجد الاهتمام البالغ في التعامل والمساعدة الكاملة وتنفيذ جميع مطالبك، تعامل مع شركة المستقبل وسيختفي جميع أنواع الحشرات لديك في المنزل نهائيا وبدون عودة للمنزل لتستمتع بحياة بدون حشرات.