Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

12.14.2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This has NOT been a crazy/amazing/confusing/intense week.

This is the week of MomFail at my house. Let me tell you exactly what I mean.

I did not let Lorelli have popcorn and chips and salsa for dinner one night. This is what she asked for and what she was wanting. I,of course, make sure she has a very well balanced meal for dinner every single night. Two veggies, a starch, and some sort of protein are required and always present at our table.

I did not send my daughter to the babysitters in shoes with no socks because there no clean socks to be had. I am always on top of the laundry. You would know this if you read my blog on a regular basis. And I, of course, set out her clothes the night before which OBVIOUSLY led me to the realization that she had no clean socks. Which then IMMEDIATELY prompted me to don my Suzy Homemaker hat and throw some laundry in the wash.

While at the grocery store this week I did not threaten to break all of my daughters fingers offf if she could not keep her hands off of things on the shelves. I have infinite storws of patience and would never let a busy day at work carry over into my personal life. Especially not onto the angelic being that God has so blessed my life with.

I also did not tell Lorelli, a mere 2 days later, that if she didn't straighten up I was going to leave her at the devil store and let the nice couple right there in the chip aisle take her home with them.

And, last but not least by ANY means...I did not get scolded by my crying child becauseI most assuredly did not snatch the grocery sack from her hands and push her out of the way because she was whiny and crying and not putting away the vegetables like I had asked her to. She did not tell me through her big tears, "You are not supposed to push me, Mommy. You are just supposed to say please move and I will just move for you."

Photobucket

6 comments:

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

Awww, that is so sweet what your daughter said! Sometimes, it takes a child to remind us of the small things.

And I am also *not* (wink) guilty of taking my work home with me, at least emotionally. It's hard not to.

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

LBDDiaries said...

OH break my heart here, Lorelli! Sniff, sniff. Poor baby. Love your Not Me Mondays - they are refreshingly honest!!

Mama4Real said...

My least favorite thing in mommyhood is grocery shoppin' with kids. Yesterday I got a treat and got to do 2 stores ALONE! The other 2 w/ Bucket, but he's much more pleasant in the store (safely strapped into the cart of course!)

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://jyrateda.lookseekpages.com/kodymab.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

marymac said...

Wait! Popcorn and chips and salsa for dinner sounds so yummy! I mean, there are veggies in the salsa? no?

;)

almostakbl company said...

شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
يعتبر تنظيف الخزانات من الأشياء المهمة في حياتنا، فتنظيف الخزانات يجب أن يتم بصفة دورية حتي لا تتكاثر الميكروبات والجراثيم والطحالب الضارة في داخل الخزان، ويتم شرب واستعمال المياه بعد ذلك، وذلك يؤثر على صحة الأسرة وبالأخص صحة الأطفال المتواجدين في تلك الأسرة، فيجب الاهتمام بتنظيف الخزانات وصيانتها حتى يتم استخدامها في الشرب وفي الاستخدامات اليومية، فتخزين المياه لفترة طويلة داخل الخزان يؤثر على جودة المياه المتواجدة في داخله، لذلك يجب التوعية بخطر عدم تنظيف الخزانات لأن ذلك يؤثر على صحة الأفراد.
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
لذلك خوفا على سلامة أفراد الأسرة، تقدم شركة المستقبل خدماتها لتنظيف الخزانات، فإذا لم يكن لديك الخبرة في عملية تنظيف الخزانات، وإذا كنت تحتاج إلى مساعدة في تنظيف خزانك، فيمكنك الاعتماد على شركة المستقبل لتقوم بهذا العمل بدلا منك، فالشركة لديها الخبرة الطويلة في مجال تنظيف الخزانات، تعتمد الشركة على العمالة المدربة والكفء والتي تقوم بعملية التنظيف على أكمل وجه، فالعمالة لديها الخبرة التي تؤهلها للقيام بهذه العملية، وذلك لأن سلامة أفراد الأسرة تهم الشركة.
شركة تنظيف خزانات جدة
تعتمد الشركة في عملية تنظيف الخزانات على مواد لا تؤثر على صحة الأفراد ولا تترك رواسب في الخزان، فيتم الاهتمام بمواد التنظيف المستخدمة في عملية التنظيف واختيارها بعناية فائقة حتى لا تؤثر في عملية التنظيف وحتى تتم عملية التنظيف على أعلى مستوى، يتم أيضا تطهير الخزانات والتأكد من عملية التنظيف والتطهير حتي يتم ملء الخزان مرة أخرى واستخدامه بطريقة طبيعة وبشكل آمن وبدون أي مشاكل أو أمراض قد تحدث للأسرة.
تنظيف خزانات المياه بجدة
لا تتعب نفسك في البحث عن المواد وعن الطرق المختلفة لتنظيف الخزان لأن أي خطأ منك قد يؤثر بالسلب على صحتك وصحة اسرتك، اتصل بشركة المستقبل
وسوف تقوم بكل الأعمال المجهدة عنك.