Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

12.29.2009

You're only a day awwwwaaayyyyyy (AKA know as Le Sigh, Part 3)

It's here. It's here. IT'S HERE!!!!

Tomorrow I leave. I can not believe the countdown is pretty much over.

I am really "leaving....on a jet plane..." tomorrow morning.

I still have to find a way to pack my shoes. And my toiletries. And my camera. And my spiced tea from my best friend in the whole wide world (TOBY-Boby). The big suitcase is packed. Lots of sweaters and sweatshirts and tights and jeans and pants. I almost forgot socks - but I got them. I almost forgot pajammies, but I got them, also.

Tonightm I am getting my hair done. Last night, I painted my nails. I like them. They are girly and cute. :-)
I have decided what I am wearing tomorrow. Well, thats a lie. I think I have decided. I know what shirt, and what underclothes, and what shoes....but as for what I am wearing on my legs...on the lower half of my body...I am not sure yet. Dress slacks? Jeans? Long skirt? We shall see. I should probably decide that in the next TWELVE HOURS!!! And I already told her, my wonderful amazing beautiful LE SIGH that I am not going to tell her what I am wearing. I am not going to send her a picture (like I do most mornings). She will have to be surprised when she finally sees me at THREE P.M.!!!!!

So, here is the itinerary for the next 28 hours (only twenty eight hours...wow...i am so amazed). Work Work Work (or at least try to). Off at 4:30. Find a ride home (still have not found my car key so I am still car-less). Get hair done in comfy of my own home (5:30 ish). Pack shoes and cameras and tea and cookies and other last minute stuff (8 or 9 ish). Bathing/relaxing/shaving - try to decide what I will wear on my bottom half the next day (9ish). Le Sigh phone convo (10ish). Sleep (11ish). Wake up @ 5:30 a.m. Out of the house and at the airport by 6:30. Flight at 8:50 to Detroit. 2.5 hour layover (kinda scary - never had a layover before). Flight at 1:30 to Ithaca. LAND IN ITHACA AT 2:54 PM!!!! And from there...I don't even know. I imagine squealing and crying and laughing (that's just me I am talking about).

That's all she wrote folks. Thats all I know. All I can think about. All I can talk about. (In case you haven't noticed.)

OH OH OH - (not to be confused with Ho Ho Ho because that is over with thank goodness) - I didn't tell you THREE important things.

1. - I got a totally awesome Christmas present. My awesome girlfriend (that just sounds soooo great) got me an MP3 player. And it's...PINK!!! And...it came loaded with more than 100 awesome songs. Some of my favorite songs. Some of her favorite songs. It is so awesome. And did I mention, PINK???? *SQUEAL*
2. - She told her mother I am coming out there and that I am important and that she likes me. And her mother took it fairly well. She will probably have questions. And be judge-y. But
my Le Sigh is an only child and she has been through a lot of hurt, as we all have. And Momma is protective.

3. - I told MY mother about HER! And my mother took it VERY well. She had not had questions yet. She actually is the one who started the conversation. She said, "You know...with all the problems you have had with the men in your relationships....there are OTHER options out there." My response was, "Why do you think I am going to New York, Mother?" Her response was, "Oh. OH. Well, I thought maybe. But I didn't want to ask you outright and directly." And that was that. I am sure there will be more questions. Whatever. This is the earliest she has ever been informed of a relationship that I am in. She is probably just giddy. And a litlte shocked. She will get over it.

OK - THAT is it. Talk to you guys....later. Check in on Twitter. That will probably be the MAIN place I update until I get back. :-) I may do an update on Thursday because Le Sigh has to go to work. But we will see.



Photobucket

3 comments:

{Kimber} said...

so...to be clear...are you saying that you are excited?!
hehe :)

LBDDiaries said...

Love the girly-girl nails. And have you posted the recipe for your private tea stash?? Be safe in NY and take pictures!

Debbie said...

I'm so happy for you! Have a great time and tell us all about it.