Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.24.2010

A bit overwhelmed

I have just been soooo busy. I hope you don't feel like I have abandoned all of you. I have not. I am reading you as often as possible. I am trying to leave sporadic comments. I am keeping up with you all on Twitter. And Facebook. Its just that...I am online all day at work. And then I am online all evening at home for school. Or I am in school. UGH!!! It is all just almost too much for me to deal with.

School has consumed waaaaay more time than I was expecting it to. My online classes are requiring more work than my A&P class is. Its like because they don't see me twice a week that they need to pile that much more work on top of me. I even missed a deadline on an english paper. I turned it in within 24 hours, but still...I missed a deadline. Also...I made a D on my A&P test. I made a D?!?!?!?!? How does that even happen? It was a hard day that day but ohmygoodness....I was good at A&P in high school. I don't make Ds on exams. But...I am trying not to freak out about it. I did spend a good portion of Thursday freaked out... I know, I just need to find a good routine. Unfortunately, it almost seems like that routine is going to be studying every every single night for hours on end, which will mean that there is no time for my child.

I already feel like a giant MOMFAIL lately for having her daddy take care of her over the weekend last weekend when I was inundated with assignments. I hate that he gets to pick her up on Tuesdays because I don't get home until eleven o'clock. I miss hanging out with my kiddo in the evenings. I miss snuggle time at night. I hate having to hear her get distraught at bedtime, as she tends to do, when daddy puts her to bed. But I can not just step in and step on his toes. This is probably why I have not shooed her back in to her own bed when she comes crawling into mine in the middle of the night. I loooove cuddly time. I love waking up to her little hand on my face and her breath in my ear. It makes it difficult to roll over, but its totally worth it.

On top of that...I am just BORED at my job. I hate being bored. I like variety. We are busy. But its the same thing day in and day out. BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! Even when I am really busy - it is the same thing - its invoicing - and new hires - and commissions. Its not anything different - ever.



Photobucket

2 comments:

{Kimber} said...

sounds like you need a break from LIFE!!!!
try to breathe...you can't do everything at once :)

Mama4Real said...

If you figure out that whole "break from life" thing Kimber mentioned, pass it on!!!!

I'm thinking it will get better as you get more into it. You'll get into a rhythm and it will all work itself out. Keep goin' mama, you amaze me!