Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.13.2010

{Not So} Wordless Wednesday - Ithaca version

Welcome to this week's edition of {not so} Wordless Wednesday. I will regale you with more photos. :-) I haven't written my vacation blog because I still miss her too much to make it all the way through without crying. Will get there. I promise.


This is us on Monday, my supposedly last full day in Ithaca. Just casual. We went and saw Sherlock Holmes. Went and got some pictures developed. Just spent the day kinda hanging out together.

This was New Year's Day at her mother's house. We had yummy food. It was a beautiful, albeit chilly, day. We went and walked around the little Commons area after this. Went to Taughannock Falls. Took pictures. Had a wonderful start to the new year.

This is for Sara. If you have to be surrounded by John Deere...it might as well be pink!!!

Before seeing Sherlock Holmes we did some clothes browsing. I think she looks so cute in argyle. :-)

Despite popular belief, this is not a chocolate cake piled high with yummy frosting...it is however a shrub piled high with beautiful, glittery, powdery snow.


Also New Year's Day - in her momma's house.

The drinks that didn't fit in the fridge, just cooling their behinds in the snow.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Every time I see a picture of Le Sigh I'm struck by how kind she looks. Is she as sweet as she looks?

Charisse said...

Rita - YES!! YES!! YES!!! A million times, yes. She is. She's the best person in the world for me. She treats me amazingly. She spoils me. She is soooo sweet. I could talk about her all day.

CJ said...

You two are so stinking cute!! I still have to start at the beginning of your blog and work my way to recent...but the recent looks SO much fun!!

LBDDiaries said...

Your hair (in all your pics) came out awesome - was it easy to take care of like we thought? Her eyes are kind - and peaceful.

LBDDiaries said...

Oh yeah, AND I so envy you the snow you experienced - the big piles of snow - the deep snow. We got about an inch (big deal for Arkansas) so I had to share yours to remember how awesome it used to look when I lived in Missouri!

Charisse said...

CJ - Thanks!!! I think we are just adorable. I love how we look together.

Nan - I love this hair. It is fun. It is great. It does awesome when its curly and when its straight. And the snow....beautiful and amazing!!!!

Debbie said...

What fun photos! I will admit that I've never seen pink John Deere.