Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.27.2010

{Not So} Wordless Wednesday - Lorelli Edition

Welcome to this week's {NOT SO} Wordless Wednesday. It is Wednesday, right? I don't even know. It has to be Wednesday. I had loooooong class last night. Ok. Here we go. :-)


A very sleepy faced Lorelli in her shirt from Jennifer.
Sleepy baby laid out in Mommy's bed. As she has been every night for the last 9 days.

I love you so much, Mommy. Thanks for letting me wear your brand new hat with my brand new coat.
Poor thing. Taking her nap under my desk at work during the week she came with me.

Just reading a book. You know. Like you DO!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Brittany said...

OMG SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Mama4Real said...

Hehey! look who commented on your blog! You must be famous!!!! :)

She is so beautiful!!!! I am amazed that she actually napped @ work w/ you, Ironman would've been going bonkers the whole time at that age!

{Kimber} said...

cutie for sure!!!!!

{Kimber} said...

cutie for sure!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

LBDDiaries said...

Oh C - she's such a beautiful girl with an amazing personality that shines out of the camera!

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) you should look at this emo boy style on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info