Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.26.2010

Sun And Snow

SO, over at Crazy Hip Bloggers they are hosting a Take It Tuesday. Basically, a themed photo day. :-) You knooooooow I love photos, right? Today's topic is Sun And Snow. Head over there to see who else is posting cool pictures.

One of my favorite park pictures of my baybay - Sun - no Snow


SnowMan Jack - Snow and Sun


Me and Jennifer - Sun AND Snow

Written in one of the first snows of the year -- Snow - no sun



Photobucket

2 comments:

CJ said...

She's cute!! You two are cute! Hell, even the snow dude is cute!

Heather said...

LOOOOOOOVE it...for oh so many reasons!