Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

3.19.2010

Countdown

I am beginning the countdown. It is now less than 20 hours until Jennifer lands in Atlanta. It is about 30 hours until I see my kiddo again.

I have missed both of these girls immensely, lately.

Lorelli is having soooo much fun at my momma's house. There have not been tooo many problems. My mother did tell me that she has sharing issues and has "only-child syndrome." To which I replied, "DUH! She's an only child." She also apparently has a bit of a smart mouth sometimes. To which I replied, "DUH! She's MY child." These things do not bother me. Whatever. She is growing up and becoming her own little individual person. She rarely has to share things because she IS an only child. And I allow her to question things. A lot. It helps her learn. And you have to be somewhat snarky and smart-mouthed to put up with me. It's part of the deal. Here are some pics of her trip, thus far.

First trampoline experience

The love of cousins. In an outfit my mother bought. And her black boots!!!

Playing with Play-Doh.

Exhausted from a full day of play with the boy cousins.

At her abuela's house

I got my grades in from school. My English professor LOVED me. He sang my praises throughout the entire semester. "Your writing is strong and of an easy style that suggests you're a natural writer." "...some of the best I've read, so I've no doubt of your future success. You're talented." "This is an absolutely excellent essay..." A girl needs to have her ego massaged every so often. Especially when I was doing so poorly in my A&P class. Which, by the way, I did not pass. I made a D in Anatomy. I am done being upset about this. I will just re-take the course. And I will do umpteen times better this upcoming term than last term. That is, If I can get into the class. It is FULL. But, I just checked and there are several spots opening up. Cross your fingers for me that I can get into an evening class. I need it. Oh, and Algebra...I passed that, of course. I wasn't worried. That class just gets on my nerves. I was irritated at even having to take it.

I am in full swing of vacation mode now. I don't want to work. It is BEAUTIFUL outside today. And now...on the radio...The Pina Colada song. heheh But anyway....so I pick up my girlfriend from the airport at 8 am tomorrow and we leave the airport and start driving to Texas. We should be to my mom's house by 8pm tomorrow and then my dear girlfriend will have to meet my family. *GASP* I am nervous about that. Not because of her but because of them. I am soooo different than the rest of them. That's one of the reasons I am glad to live so far away. I just have trouble identifying with all of them sometimes. Oh well. Then its on to my TOBY'S house to sleep. And things. *snicker* Sunday I am meeting her best friend.
We are going to Razzoo's. If you don't know this place, you absolutely should!! Then some shopping...YIPPPEEEEE!!! Then a BIG DINNER Sunday night at a really delicious Italian restaurant. Lots of people are coming. I am so excited. This saves us from having to drive all over town and visit lots of people. We can visit with lots of people all at once. It should be a ton of fun. Monday I get to meet my awesome bleep and 1/4 of Julonberisse, Mama4Real. I am hoping to be able to meet the other 1/4 of Julonberisse, Kimber, sometime over the weekend if its in the cards. Perhaps going to Watershed Tuesday sometime because it is owned by one of the Indigo Girls. We are having people over for dinner to the apartment on Wednesday night. Thursday, we are going to hang out with the oh so funny and awesome Lona. Friday and Saturday will be just chilling and enjoying each other and Lorelli. :-) Its a lot to smush into so few days, but we are going to do our best.

Gotta get back to work. Watch my Twitter for vacation updates. :-) *SMOOCHES*

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mama4Real said...

Woohoo:) Where d'ya wanna meet?

Heather said...

Be careful. I'll be praying!
Have fun!

{Kimber} said...

I'm actually going to Houston this weekend...I don't know your route but maybe we can HOOK UP?! you have my #...text or call me!

Leanna said...

OMG!! Sounds like a whirlwind blast!! So fun! Have a wonderful time and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an opening in class. =]

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

So jealous that you all get to meet!!! NOOOOO!!!!!
can't wait to hear more!