Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.01.2010

April Fools!

If you were a bit confused by today....GOOD!!! You were supposed to be.

pBd is an AWESOME blog and you should go check it out. I did not really sell my blog to her. I love you guys and would never sell you. Unless the price was right. And it wasn't. Really.

As soon as I get into a groove with these new classes I will be back to blog about Jennifer's trip down here to Atlanta, our trip to Texas, and our trip back to Atlanta.

There was lots of hand holding, crying, kissing, playing, sunshine, clouds, DRIVING, food, friends, shopping, cooking, napping, and BONDING!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: