Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.27.2010

As if she wasn't spoiled enough, already

Life with Jennifer is going to be different for all of us. I have never had someone care as much about me as she does. She wants to do things for me that I don't want to have to do. She wants to take burdens off of my shoulders. She wants to be the one that makes me smile every morning. It is amazing. She seriously WANTS to take care of us. Every day. For all the rest of our days. It amazes me.

But this....is about Lorelli. She is getting Lorelli's room ready for us to move there. She has decided to do it in a garden theme. It's going to be gorgeous. She and her mother went shopping this weekend and got ALLLLL kinds of stuff for L's soon-to-be room. And she has picked out the colors to paint the walls that will coordinate the room. It's amazing. Jennifer has all these plans and ideas and they aren't JUST plans and ideas. She is putting them into motion.

After all...there are only 77 days until we move to New York. It is fast approaching.

Here are some pictures of the stuff for Lorelli's room.





Photobucket

7 comments:

Mama4Real said...

Oh my gosh that is A DOR A BLE!
She's gonna LOVE IT!

{Kimber} said...

Can she come and do my room too?!
THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!! :)

queen dani said...

:) I ♥ owls. Jen seems amazing! colour me jealous ;-p.. and SO happy for YOU!

Dragon said...

Wow, what an amazing person! Thats awesome!

LBDDiaries said...

Her room is going to be amazing - just like she is! Be sure and take a final picture when it's finished!

Toby E. said...

Ok, you can figure I would say this with all the owls. But just call me Lorelli cause I'm moving into that room!

Sophia's Mom said...

I love these!!!
I bought the owls in large for Sophia's room!!!