Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.25.2010

I am bothered

Were you guys science nerds like I was in high school? Do you remember that show, Quantum Leap? How about one of you lovely, faithful, kind-hearted readers do me a favor? One of you, please, jump into my body and help me out. I have yet to tell the babysitters that Lorelli and I are moving in less than 80 days.

I know...I know...I still have time. But, no....really. These are not just babysitters to Lorelli and me. They are practically family. Lorelli is definitely family to them. They have a whole wall devoted to her (well, 1/2 a wall) photos over the years. They have offered me, on several different occasions, a place to stay if I needed it. They have shown us nothing but kindness and love and affection. Life here in Georgia would not have been near as bearable without them. And I have no idea how I would have made it through the last four years without them.

So....telling them that I am moving is going to basically be telling them that I am taking their grandchild away from them. And I know it is going to break their hearts. And I hate the thought of that.

But I also know that I deserve to be happy. And Jennifer is who makes me happy. And I can not sacrifice my happiness for others' happiness any longer.

SO....who wants to help me out???

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mama4Real said...

K, let's close our eyes really tight and concentrate really hard and see if it works! REady? SET? GO!

jelly said...

Do what your instincts tell you to do.
It will be all okay in the end.

:-)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

They will support you and keep in contact. you are right, it is hard, but you can't stay because of that, and you know that in your heart. Ugh, life is hard sometimes my dear.