Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.28.2010

It is done

I told Patricia and Grady that Jennifer and I are going to be married. And that next week I am enrolling Lorelli in kindergarten in New York. And that she and I are moving in July. And that I am sorry I did not tell them sooner.

They are upset, as I knew they would be. They said they knew it would happen one day. And that they know I have to follow my heart.

Photobucket

5 comments:

queen dani said...

*hugs*

{Kimber} said...

I know you're relieved...
HUGS

Heather said...

AND, how did they handle it? for real?

I'm proud of you.
really proud.

Drahdrah said...

I haven't been around in a while, and it seems so much has happened. Congratulations ! I think when you follow your heart, you can't lose. :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am proud of you and your choice. Stay strong friend.