Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

4.01.2010

OHMYGOODNESS OHMYGOODNESS OHMYGOODNESS!!!

So, I know its early on...BUT...I just had to tell all of you avid and enraptured readers of mine that right now...I have an A in Anatomy. Never mind that there have only been 3 homework assignments thus far. I am taking every victory, no matter how small it it. I need it. I beat myself up pretty darn bad two weeks ago when I got a D in that class. My lovely FIANCE said that all my close peeps were on suicide watch. I promise it wasn't THAT bad. But I was really low. But this term I am not going down like that. I am going to study my behind off. And I WILL (I hope) make an A in this stinkin class. :)

Oh...I am also taking Intro to Sociology which seems like it will be fairly interesting. And I am taking Intro to Microcomputers, which I believe will bore me to tears.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Toby E. said...

So proud, you will do fantabulous!!!!

{Kimber} said...

yay!!!

S3XinthePantry said...

hey, congrats!

jelly said...

Congrats on your A! Way to go.

Nice to meet you btw, thanks for coming by my blog...now I'm going to hang out at yours...hope you don't mind.

:-)

Dragon said...

Right on! I understand what you mean on the grades. I just started school to get my bachelors and I am really hard on my self and so nervous about getting anything less then an A.