Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

5.02.2010

Mothers

So, today, I told Lorelli that she needed to get to bed and get some sleep tonight because she would be "going to work with Mommy in the morning." She got all excited as she LOVES to go to work with me. The she said, "I'm going to work with YOU my mommy?" I said, "Well what other mommy would you be going with?" To which she responded, without even thinking about it, "Jennifer."



AWWWWWWWWWWWWW *TEAR* It was the sweetest thing EVER!!



Also...I am super duper excited about something. Mother's day is coming up. This is our first Mother's Day together. And we will actually be together. Lorelli and I will be in New York. Spending Mother's Day together with Jennifer and her mother. I could not be happier. Starting traditions and spending family time together.


When talking about Mother's Day, I always get a little teary. I have been a mother for almost 13 years now. I gave the precious gift of life and the chance for a family to a very special couple. And while I may never get to hear Pierce say, "Happy Mother's Day" to me, it moves me, almost to tears, to know that he is saying it to her.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

Charisse! You just yanked my heart out of my chest and squeezed it throughout that whole post! First of all, I love LOVE the pics of Lorelli and Jennifer. (I swear the two of them look alike!) And it was so sweet to hear you'll be spending Mother's Day with your new family - and extended family. I'm excited for you.

But best of all was the surprise ending - because I didn't know about Pierce! What an AWESOME gift for you to give someone ... there's hardly anything more admirable and selfless.

Happy Mother's Day, my friend. :)

Heather said...

I'm so happy for you. I really am. And so proud.

Cheering. Cheering!

iamthatmommy said...

I am so happy about YOUR happiness, lady.

F'reals.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Very sweet Charisse! I got tears in my eyes!!

The Beso Team said...

Dear Charisse,

Thank You for entering the Bake Up Summer Sweets Contest. I hope you are given the opportunity to own a new KitchenAid mixer so you can whip up your margarita bites recipe with ease.
Thank You and Good Luck!
The Beso Team
Beso.com

LBDDiaries said...

Mother sacrifice and you gave the biggest one 13 years ago - you gave a little boy... life (in more ways than one)! Good pictures and I am happy for your joy!