Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

5.20.2010

Sappines Abounds

So...I have been thinking...I know...it's a scary thing and you hope I do not do it too often, but bear with me here. I have been thinking that I could not have asked for a better person to fall in love with. My Jennifer is everything I have ever asked for in ANY kind of partner. She is giving, kind, affectionate, loving, doting, hard-working, energetic, romantic, protective, and many many more things.

But today...I am thinking of her sweet and romantic side. The side that makes me feel like a pretty pretty princess. The side that makes me feel like there is not another girl in the whole world. And today....I share some of the things that she has said that make me feel so very special. She may very well hate that I share these things because they will prove just how soft and sweet she can be. :-) But then again..most of you already know that about her anyway. Just don't go spreading that info around Ithaca...we have a reputation to uphold. HA!

"I love you. It sucks not hearing your voice last thing before I fall asleep" -- I was extremely tired and fell asleep WAY early and WAY before she was ready for bed,

"You are so cute with your enthusiastic love for things." -- I was UBER excited about Plum Pomegranate Green Tea.

"Send me a pic of you. I miss your pretty face."

"You look really pretty tonight - sometimes when we are apart I forget, just a little, exactly how beautiful you are." -- I went to a friend's going away/ birthday party and was dolled up just a little

"Baby i was born to write this story i don't need the cliff notes." -- I used to tell her that I felt she "said" all the right things, like maybe someone had given her the Cliff Notes to Charisse

Those are just a few of the sweet things she has said in the last COUPLE days. :-) *LE SIIIIIIIIIGH*

Just thought I would share with you all exactly WHO I am in love with. Who has changed my mind on the idea of marriage. Who I am choosing to spend every day for the rest of my life with.



Photobucket

6 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Girl, that is SO sweet. I am so happy for the two of you!

jelly said...

that was really really awesome...i'm smiling thinking of your happiness. :-)

{Kimber} said...

so sweet...excuse me while I go vomit!! :)

Toby E. said...

And this is was what makes me so very happy too. Someone who finally has you realizing how fabulous you truly are. I love all three of you so very very much!

Jen......Le Sigh :) said...

Cheri,

I have always been just an observer, but this one really moved me. I just never realized how the things I say really affect you, how you really remember them and appreciate my love for you. Thanks for loving me better than anyone else.

iamthatmommy said...

Happiness for you, my friendly.