Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.23.2010

{Not So} Wordless Wednesday


I realize I have not talked about my weight loss in a while. That is because I have not lost weight in a while. I am hanging in at the same place I have been for six months. Of course, this in and of itself, I think, is pretty spectacular. I am staying right at 210. And while this is NOT where I want to be. It is a far cry from the 245 I started at last year. I am pretty much a size 16 down from a size 22. This makes me happy. And to see what that difference looks like...Here are two pictures. One from last year. One from last month.

I bought some hand weights. And I got the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I am hoping that once I get going again, the weight and size will start to come off again. Once we move, Jennifer and I have promised to support each other. She is going to help me work out. I am going to cook dinner with her and for her at night. We are in this together for the rest of our lives. And I want that to be a LOOOOONG time.



Photobucket

4 comments:

{Kimber} said...

Jillian is BAD ASS!!!!! she is vicious but soooo works!! I love your hair blondey :)

Toby E. said...

I am so very proud of you! You look so good! I was just looking at the pictures from that weekened myself. While I don't see the difference in me that you see in you, I do see some and between that and you I am inspired to push through this tough time of getting in a routine and getting my results.
Love you!

purejoy said...

as a woman at or slightly over size 14, weight is not only a huge thing around my midsection and thighs (and of course a*s) it also weighs heavy on my heart. every day.
every night, as i go to bed, i think of the ways that i sucked at losing weight that day.
sigh.
so kudos to you. and yes, jillian will kick your a*s in to shape. she did mine until i loaned her out to someone who should have just ponied up ten bucks to get her herself!!

visiting from mama4real and loved your post. and i hope you find some safe way to transport your little to see her daddy that won't break the bank.
ithica is quiet… and probably a good place to raise a family. but dude. better bring your longjohns. i hear ny is flipping COLD. something this TN girl could not survive.

LBDDiaries said...

Loooove your blonde hair - beautimous. You look marhvelous dahlink and always will. And you will reach any goal you set your mind to because since I met you last year, you always have! Keep it up!