Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

6.11.2010

Overnight Stay

I SAW MY LOVE LAST NIGHT!!!

We were supposed to take a little family vacation this weekend but we decided it would not be wise to spend that much money when there is so little time left to be apart. And then, it is good that we decided not to do it because as it turns out, I didn't get my bonus check from work for one reason or another. So there is no extra money to do the vacation with, after all. :-(

BUT....Jennifer was in Nashville all week with work. We decided that since we weren't going on vacation and since we had been having a tough couple weeks recently and since I FINALLY got finished with school -- I drove up to Nashville. Last night after work. And drove back this morning.

It was totally worth it. Aside from what you are thinking...it was nice just to lie in the bed and talk. And see her face when she talks to me. And feel her breath on my neck as I fall asleep. I miss all of that. I miss her. It sucks being so far apart. This whole long distance thing is so much harder than anyone told me it would be.

But thank goodness...today marks the very last month that we will be apart. In 31 days she will be here to load my stuff on the truck. In 32 days, I will turn 30 and we will wake up VERY EARLY and head out so that I can spend the first night of the rest of my life in New York. (If not in New York, as least with her.)

Enjoy a few pictures from the drive last night and this morning. :)

Photobucket


3 comments:

Heather said...

yay! xoxoxox

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

AWESOMENESS!!!! The long distant thing sucks beyond anything anyone can tell you. It is never easy but worth every minute when you are back in the arms of your love. I was thrilled to see and read you got a brief time with each other. Soon you will be together and a beautiful life will begin. Blessings and best wishes from your biggest supporter

{Kimber} said...

you are a stronger woman than I...distance is hard, way hard!
happy that you got to see her and that the time is coming to an end :)