Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

7.26.2010

SAHM

SO...the last time I stayed at home for the summer I told Lorelli (who was 2 at the tiem) that ONE of us was not going to make it to her 3rd birthday. :0) This time is much better. She is much better behaved. I am much less stressed. I am so much happier. And she is a bit bigger and understands the rules, even if she doesn't always pay attention to them.

We have gone into town a couple times - window shopping - the park - the library - swimming at some local falls with Mommy. We have been having a lot of fun.

She has been doing well adjusting to all the new changes. She has new rules. And a routine. And new authority figures. And new surroundings. It's a lot for anyone...yet less a four year old who was away from her mother for three weeks prior to all the new changes.

I love it here. I really do. I am so happy. I have not ever been this happy before. I feel all giddy and excited and calm and lvoed and warm - allll at the same time!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Toby E. said...

Yay! So glad you both have this time to learn and enjoy your new place together. Seeing you so excited at all the new things makes it even more special for her. It's so meaningful to young ones when they get to learn WITH mommy and not just from mommy!

Zeus and Twinkle Haskins said...

absolutely thrilled for you and this new adventure in your life. You are such a good mommy and she will do wonderful in her new place.

Dragon said...

Thats great! I noticed even with my son as he gets older it gets a little easier with some things such as outtings. I say with her adjusting well, she is happy :-)