Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.06.2010

Cherry Berries on a Cloud

DISCLAIMER : IF YOU ARE MAMA4REAL, DO NOT READ AT THIS TIME. COME BACK WHEN HCG IS FINISHED.

I found this recipe in a cookbook that I have had for several years. I have wanted to make this for several years. For some reason, I never did. Now...I am SOOO glad I did.

Man is this thing GOOD!!!! I want to take it to bed and whisper sweet nothings in its ear. :)



**PASTRY CRUST** (do this part first)

1 1/2 C AP Flour
1 C Margarine, softened
1/2 C powdered sugar

Preheat overn to 400
Beat all ingredients on low for 1 minute, fully incorporating ingredients.
Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes or until creamy (and pillowlike)
Spread into ungreased rectangular pan, 13*9*2.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Cool completely. (Place in freezer for 10-15 min for quick cooling)

**CLOUD**

1 package cream cheese (8 oz), softened
3/4 c sugar
1 t vanilla

2 c heavy whipping cream

2 1/2 c minature marshmallows

1 can cherry pie filling (20 oz)
1 t lemon juice
1 pint (16 oz) of fresh or frozen sliced strawberries (if using frozen - thawed)
1 c fresh or frozen sliced peaches

Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on med until smooth.
Beat whipping cream in chilled bowl with electric mixer on high until stiff.
Fold whiipped cream and marshmallows into cream cheese mixture.
Spread over pastry crust.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours (to set) but no more than 48.

Mix pie filling, lemon juice, strawberries, and peaches.
Cut dessert into serving size pieces.
Serve with fruit mixture.
Cover and refrigerate and leftovers.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mama4Real said...

HAHAHAHA. I scrolled through anyway, but didn't read. You stinker. Love you!

{Kimber} said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

LBDDiaries said...

You are e-vile e-vile e-vile - hmmm, if it is so light and fluffy it CAN'T have a lot of calories, right??

Brahm (alfred lives here) said...

Oy, that picture is just making me hungry... so hungry... mmmm!