Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

8.27.2010

YEEEE-HAWWW!!!!!




THIS, my firends and casual acquaintances, is a scale that is a mere 3 pounds away from 200. And a whopping 42 pounds away from where I started last summer. You have all been here to witness the struggle. And the triumphs. And the stall. And the determination, fleeting as it may be sometimes. But...it appears, New York life agrees with me. As does being blissfully happy. And drinking lots of water. And cooking at home. And outdoor activities!!!

*LE SIGH* INDEED!!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

{Kimber} said...

congrats girlie!!!!!!!

Dragon said...

YAY congrats!

Christy Lynn said...

YAY for you Charisse!!!

Mama4Real said...

I can tell a difference in some of your recent pics too. congrats!

LBDDiaries said...

Whoo hoo! I am SO happy for you and SO happy you stuck with it. You are my inspiration!