Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.10.2010

4 day weekend

Yesterday was Jennifer's big 3-0 birthday. Lorelli and I got her a new Fossil Watch for her birthday because she had said that she wanted a watch a couple months ago. But, we had to take it back because she didn't care for it because it is too big of a face.


We caught an awesome sale at Bath & Body Works and got her several new body sprays and shower gels. However, we messed that up and got her two bottles of the same spray. Oh well, she likes the scent, so now she has two bottles of it. :)


And Lorelli got to choose a present for Jennifer all on her own. She thought about it all the way to the mall. She thought about a hoodie. Or a t-shirt. Or a hat. Or a movie. And finally, she decided on....


Edward - friends with Thomas the Tank Engine. So that J can play trains with L on her train set and not have to use Lorell's trains. :)


For Lorelli's birthday Jennifer built Lorelli a big train table for the train set that Jennifer's mom bought her.


Of course, now the train set is bigger and the town has more stuff going on - we took L to buy an expansion set with a gift card my mom sent her for her birthday. So now, Lorelli does not have to share her trains if Mommy Jennifer wants to play with her. LMAO!!!
Hope you all are having or have had a great weekend!!! We are. We shopped on Friday. Had birthday yesterday. And are headed to the park today. Toodaloo!
PS - The scale is sgtill sitting right on 200 pounds. It is not budging. Of course, I have not been back to the gym anytime recently, but I have been cooking at home. We rarely eat out. (Except for yesterday for Jennifer's birthday) While at the park today, L is going to ride her bike and I will be jogging/walking/running. I am determined to get down to a lesser weight. I am enjoying wearing all the smaller clothes that my awesome Mama4Real sent me.

Me in a size 14 jean that she sent me - and a L not an XL sweater
The huge pile of clothes I got sent to me!!! :)
Awesomely cute pink and white hoodie from the clothes care package
size 16 jeans and awesome black and gray shirt
sexy black mock turtleneck - also from the care clothes package!!


And just in case you gorgot - this is where I was a year and a half ago!!! I did not realize I was THHAAAAAT big. WHOA!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Mama4Real said...

THat was a really thoughtful gift for Lorelli to pick out!!!

Love the new wardrobe :)

And um... Wow. ?you're amazing. You've done so well!

{Kimber} said...

good for you lady!!!
that was so sweet of Julie!

and what a sweet prezzie L picked out :)

LBDDiaries said...

Girlie! It's in your FACE - slimmed down big time - you look mahvelous, dalink! I mean, amazing! I remember the before - these "during" are simply amazing. You look GREAT!! My inspiration.

LBDDiaries said...

BTW - email me, I lost your email address somehow.