Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

10.04.2010

Quick Note

Hey all. How have you been? Busy? Oh, me too. WHEW!!! I keep saying to everyone, "This stay atg home Mom thing keeps you BUSY!!!"

Anyways...I am thinking about changing my blog up a bit. I am talking to my awesme blog design woman to make a few changes for me. I just wanted to let you guys know.

As for me...what have I been up to??? Oh..jsut watching some NetFlix. Cleaning the house. Cooking yummy dinners. Losing weight. Playing. Hiking. Interviewing. And just enjoying New York. Enjoying Lorelli. Enjoying Jennifer. Planning on getting married. Planning vacations. Being happy.

Everything is not always peachy keen and hunky dory - but for the most part - I don't have anything to complain about. I good friend of mine reminded me of that today. I really do live a wonderful life. I am healthy. I am building a beautiful family. And I get to wake every day next to the one I love. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Rita/Fighting Off Frumpy said...

I love to hear this, Charisse! Your happiness shines through in your words, and it makes me smile. I'm so glad you're in this place. :)

How's Lorelli doing with school?

{Kimber} said...

Awww...thanks for the shout out!

it is so hard to get bogged down in the "meh" of life...but we are blessed :)

so glad to see that you are happy frand :)

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

You rock. That's all. I love your positive attitude and sunny disposition. That is why I consider you so awesome.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Come back now. I'm waiting.

LBDDiaries said...

Hmmm, what did you say your name was again? I mean, where do I know you from? You sound familiar but gosh, it's been sooooo long!! J/K - glad you're happy and Lorelli is adapting to NY life! Is it totally different than GA? When you get time, chat about the differences! And what have you been cooking????