Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

11.22.2010

Ain't Life Grand?

I AM A MARRIED WOMAN NOW!!!

It is amazing to say that and think about it and know it. I, the girl who was never going to get married, AM married.

Jennifer and Lorelli and I ran away to Vermont this weekend and got our marriage license and we were married several hours later. We spent an amazing weekend in a quaint little town called Woodstock and just enjoyed a few days of newlywed bliss (as much as you can with a 5 year old on vacation with you).

I will totally blog more with pictures and things...but I had to just let it out into the open!!!


Photobucket






4 comments:

Elly Lou said...

Congrats! That's fantastic news!

Meredith said...

OMG! I just founf you, and I am like WOW WOW WOW! This person has some news!

CONGRATULATIONS!

May you have many years of happiness ahead of you.

KcomeKarolina said...

congrats!!!
Happy New Year!!! :D

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This entry just now showed up on my google reader, so congratulations.

Raine