Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.28.2011

Ahhhh....the spa

Jennifer and I had an AMAZING and INCREDIBLE date night last week. We got to go here :









And by HERE I mean...THE SPA! OHMYGOODNESS it was amazing. We used a gift card and got a couples massage! For an HOUR!!!! There is a sauna room. Showers. Spa sandals. Water with lemon. Water with orange. A tranquility room where you can sit and read or snooze or Facebook or WHATEVER!!! Did I mention that it was amazing??? Oh, I did? Sorry.

But seriously...there is a nice masseuse that comes around to our office once a month and gives us 10-15 minute chair massages. Well...she came by 2 weeks ago and it felt so amazing that I called up Rasa Spa and made an appointment for us to go on a Saturday night and get a massage together. Jennifer has been stressed with work. I am back in the full swing of working. Our house is a bit messy right now because we have both been feeling icky for a while. We are planning a vacation. And we have a 5 year old. So...not to complain...but life sometimes just gets in the way of being able to relax. Enter---massage!!!

We went in a bit early like they told us to and we got to sit in the little sauna. That, to Jennifer, was totally worth every dollar the massage cost. Warm, moist, heat in a darkened room with very soft wooden flute music and nobody demanding anything from us. Yeah, I guess I enjoyed it, too. :)

The massage was cool. We went into the room and there were two beds. We laid down on these HEATED massage beds. With million thread count sheets and a big silk blanket on top of that. And then....oh then...glorious massaging began. It was a little....odd...uncomfortable.... embarrassing at first because you're naked under those blankets. But then it felt good because the muscles began to relax and I began to focus on the actual massage and not the rest of it.

After the massage we went back in the sauna. And sat for about 15 minutes or so.

Pure and utter BLISS!!!



Photobucket




.

1 comment:

Toby E. said...

Do you know how happy this post makes me? How happy I am to see you so happy? It has been a long time since we have had a time like this where we really don't talk much. But it is a good sign. The last time was when I found Larry. And now it is with you finding Jennifer. So wonderful! Much love and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!!