Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.11.2011

Blogging






Wow - I am getting lots of love and good feedback about the new blog look. Thank you, everyone. I love it. I love the new look. I love the new feel. I love you guys!


























As for what has been going on here...we are enjoying married life. I love saying, "My wife..." It makes me so happy. She makes me so happy. It is not all unicorns and rainbows. But, its not bad, either. I didn't expect being married to be this amazing. I have never believed that marriage was something I would want until Jennifer came into my life. We started talking October 9th. We met in person November 19th. She proposed to me at the Texas state sign on March 20th. We moved Lorelli and me up to New York on July 13th. And we got married on November 19th. It has been one whirlwind up and down year. But, I wouldn't trade one moment of it for anything else. Here are a few wedding weekend photos for you to enjoy.

The Town Hall where we got the marriage license

















Our reception dinner















Our wedded hands















- in the home of the woman that married us















- outside the town hall before getting married













I will be back in a while with more posts and more pictures. Bye, lovies!





Photobucket







1 comment:

Mandy Zadoorian, Writer, Website Logo/Banner Designer, Self-Improvement Expert said...

A friendly face from The Blog Frog…I started the discussion, “Share your Blog and Link” and stay true to my word. Going around to all bloggers that replied to check out their Blogs and follow. Amazing blog and now a follower of yours! I’ll be back soon and nice to meet you!
Please stop by and visit!
http://improvelife4ever.blogspot.com
Mandy