Love Love Love

I love my wife, my kiddo, our dog, and most of all...MY LIFE! I couldn't ask for anything more than what I already have. I get to spend time with those that love me, while doing the things that I love!!!

1.04.2011

Change is in the air

I am thinking of starting a new blog. Life Gone Awry has been me for the last several years...but I no longer feel that my life is awry. I feel as if I am where I am supposed to be....and headed where I am supposed to be going...

So...forget the blog redesign...that won't be happening I don't think. Instead....keep your eyes open for a new blog. Not sure what or where or anything like that...but I DO believe it is time for a change!!!



Photobucket




3 comments:

Mama4Real said...

Well your URL isn't life gone awry, you can change the title whenever you want!!! Looking forward to whatever you decide!

Anonymous said...

waiting for next post

KcomeKarolina said...

waiting for the change!
thank you for your sweet comment! it means a lot for me! remember that you can reach me also on bloglovin, facebook and twitter :)so cu soon! and have amazing new year!!!

xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/